Lords of the Fallen - Main Character Revealed

Couchpotato

Part-Time News-bot
Lords of the Fallen has a render out showing the main character in the game, Harkyn. It’s below along with some information. He appears to be the typical bald marine with a beard in a fantasy setting.
hero_head_render_.jpg

Players will be able to develop Harkyn according to their play style, and customize their character using many abilities across three skill trees.
Players will uncover and learn new secrets and abilities as their character is “the only one capable of ending the long battle of the Fallen God believers and those that have abandoned him long time ago.”
“Harkyn is not your ordinary hero. Our team is committed to creating a distinct character and a gameplay experience unique to every player, as well as a deep, secretive history that players will be rewarded for upon discovering. We’re excited to show LORDS of the FALLEN, our main character, Harkyn, and the advanced combat mechanics for the first time at E3 next week,” said Tomasz Gop, executive producer.
More information.

Last edited:
Yeah, he may not be an ordinary hero, but he sure looks like one. (Gotta have that hair short/missing or players will expect it to move. That's just too hard.)

He appears to be the typical bald marine with a beard in a fantasy setting.

Marines can't have beards and I'm pretty sure bald isn't an option, either. The typical marine has a flat top or a high and tight, and is clean shaven.

That dude in the pic looks like a typical Viking, as per History Channel's "Ragnar Lodbrok".

He appears to be the typical bald marine with a beard in a fantasy setting.

Marines can't have beards and I'm pretty sure bald isn't an option, either. The typical marine has a flat top or a high and tight, and is clean shaven.

That dude in the pic looks like a typical Viking, as per History Channel's "Ragnar Lodbrok".
I agree with that also. Still I refer you to the bald trope or other npc tropes. That website is fantastic as it lists the problems with almost anything in entertainment.

So are you a fan of the Viking show also? I can't wait for season 2.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom