Netflix for PC games/EA Access

Nope doesn't work. It may have worked if I had not re-formatted this machine but I always reformat a few times during a machine's lifetime. I even reinstalled a couple games to see if that was the issue. Same message both ways. "No authorizations for this product are found" When installing, I get "Your authorizations for this product have reached its limit"
Also, I have "properly uninstalled" games using control panel since that feature was available(My experience with Windows goes back to Win95) I guess I could pirate the game but I refuse to do so.

It would be nice if I could tell a moderator on the Ea forums to reset my activations similar to other games(Two worlds franchise for example) but EA does not play nice and that is what my issue is. My strategy concerning Ea is going to be to avoid them like the plague and tell everyone I know the same. Same with Blizzard. They have taken the fun out of gaming.

If you own the game, you don't need to pirate it, you can just download a hack for it usually just a few kilobytes. I had to do that for older games which could not be activated sometimes.

Sorry to hear about that, redman. That really sucks. I only had a problem with Alice Madness Returns (madness indeed) once where the EA DRM would not let me play the game and I had to use a cracked exe on my legitimately purchased Steam version. But that had nothing to do with online activation or machine limits.
In your case I would definitely try contacting EA customer support though. Maybe check this thread for further info. Good luck (with EA you're probably gonna need it, too ;) )!

Actually, I decided to follow up last night and I left a message with an EA game manager and low and behold, I got an actual phone call back. He said they don't have the tools to reset the activations on the game in question even though it was on the list. Get this, he said he would give me a game and within 4 minutes, it was in my games list on Origin! I am a bit taken aback, somewhat embarrassed and I even answered the Ea feed back e-mail they sent back.

Actually, I decided to follow up last night and I left a message with an EA game manager and low and behold, I got an actual phone call back. He said they don't have the tools to reset the activations on the game in question even though it was on the list. Get this, he said he would give me a game and within 4 minutes, it was in my games list on Origin! I am a bit taken aback, somewhat embarrassed and I even answered the Ea feed back e-mail they sent back.

Surprised EA isn't as evil as some people make them out to be?

I am yes. I still am not happy they keep shutting down servers. I would love to see them release a patch for games that they know they are going to longer support that enables lan service and removes activations. I am dreaming again I guess. Now they have Origin, people will be able to reinstall Origin dependant games over and over.

Back
Top Bottom