Rise of the Tomb Raider details at E3

joxer

The Smoker
Original Sin Donor
Original Sin 2 Donor
Just received a spamletter from Square Enix - never knew I accepted receiving it somewhere. No matter. A couple of notes from it for those interested:
E3’s also just over the horizon, promising the fresh Rise of the Tomb Raider content you’ve been waiting for.
Sadly, it's already known that the game is temporary M$ console exclusive. Which was kinda surprising because:
Tomb Raider (2013) crossed a major milestone in April, selling more than 8.5 million copies worldwide. In addition to hitting first day and month sales records, this achievement makes it the bestselling title in franchise history.
So much sold copies across all platforms and yet the sequel goes console exclusive? Peh.

The rest of it is spamjunk about phones and bloody phonegames.
Delete & wait for E3.

Who didn't buy Tomb Raider reboot yet? What are you still waiting for?

So much sold copies across all platforms and yet the sequel goes console exclusive? Peh.

I thought some Microsoft higher-up confirmed that Rise of the Tomb Raider will only be a timed exclusive. No idea how much timed it will be, but at least it'll come to PC sooner or later.

It'll be an exclusive for a year.
Yes it'll come to PC most definetly, Square Enix decided to port everything to PC although it's somewhat... Evil. Because some games are crap (DX:The Fall for example).
At least it's not Red Dead Redemption case.

At least it's not Red Dead Redemption case.

God, it would be amazing if Red Dead Redemption would be released on PC. I failed to finish it on my PS3 some time ago (just went off it, and never got a chance to get back into it) on my monitor, and it looked pretty good. But ever since I moved my consoles to a 40' tv some of the PS3 games look very bad. I mean, they're 720P stretched to 1080 and on a too large of a display.

I haven't finished the Tomb Raider reboot either, even though I enjoyed it quite a bit. And I've got it on both PC and PS4. My backlog just keeps getting bigger and bigger and I find it harder and harder to shorten it.

I really liked the new tomb raider game. I played it through in last august. One of the most enjoyable modern action-adventures. It was a perfect mix of open world exploration and linear storytelling. Awesome game in it's genre. A must buy.

Back
Top Bottom