Elemental: War of Magic - Demo in September

Dhruin

SasqWatch
The Big Download says an Elemental demo is planned for September, according to a review guide that accompanied their copy:
Big Download just got an official reviewer's guide for Elemental: War of Magic, the upcoming fantasy turn-based strategy game from developer-publisher Stardock. In the reviewer's guide it makes mention that a demo for the game will indeed be released for folks who want to try out a free portion of the title. The demo is currently set for an early September release. No detail about what the demo will contain have been revealed.
More information.

Sweet. The only reason I haven't pre-ordered Elemental yet is because I'm not sure if it will run on my Crap-tastic computer. Thank God Stardock still supplies us with these Demos...

Demo sounds good to me, too, just because I'm not sure whether or not I'll enjoy the gameplay.

I am wanting to try the demo first before buying the game as well as waiting on reviews. An earlier article said they were still adding things such as diplomacy in the 4th beta so I wonder how polished the game will be or if they are rushing it out the door with some features only half implemented.

I did get Sins of a Solar Empire from Stardock after playing the demo, so if E:WoM has good gameplay I will probably pick it up after trying the demo.

I'm also waiting for the Demo, I'm just not sure what the game is (gameplay wise) all about, even after all these trailers.

So I'll just buy Mafia 2 to have something to play till Civ V is released. And then I'll be quite happy for a a few month. :D

I'm not waiting for the demo. This one is an instant buy for me when they release it. It's been too long since I played a game like MOM or Age of Wonders :)

I'm waiting for the demo since I still don't know enough about this game, personally.

Since I have yet to play Master of Magic and the Age of Wonders, I'll wait on the reviews and community opinions before checking this out. Looks like fun, though!

Back
Top Bottom