Diablo III: Reaper of Souls - Preview @ CheatCC

Couchpotato

Part-Time News-bot
CheatCC has a new preview for Diablo III: Reaper of Souls.

Last week at Gamescom, Blizzard announced Diablo III’s first expansion pack, Reaper of Souls, and ever since, details have been trickling in about the expansion’s content. We can expect it to include new missions, loot, a brand-new loot and paragon system, and even a new class. However, the question still remains, will Reaper of Souls be enough to elevate Diablo III to Diablo 2’s level of success? Let’s take a deeper look at the expansion’s features to find out.
More information.

So I got a survey today from Blizzard asking about my feelings on D3 and if I've heard of the expansion. Found it amusing they're asking players what they want to see changed AFTER, they already developed the expansion. Cover marketing with an attempted "we care" :rolleyes:

So I got a survey today from Blizzard asking about my feelings on D3 and if I've heard of the expansion. Found it amusing they're asking players what they want to see changed AFTER, they already developed the expansion. Cover marketing with an attempted "we care" :rolleyes:

Sure it wasn't a phishing attempt?

Pretty sure, I double checked the website. Never asked for login or password information and Kaspersky didn't flag anything in the 2 full scans I've ran since. Survey was also set up like ones I've done in the past where they give a list of 6 features, ask you to mark most and least important, ask some questions about it.

Back
Top Bottom