Divinity 2 Abomination Master

raunf2006

Traveler
Hey, new here.
I am trying to kill the abomination master that pieces girl summons so I can revive the real Sasson. What's the best way to take him and his two buddies out.

I had a really hard time killing that guy during my first game. What is your character build like?

Generally, using what little space you have is the best idea by running around. Remember to chug potions. Also, he has a nasty attack that you have to avoid (it's been a while, but I seem to remember it being a circle of fire - avoid it if you can).

I remember this took me like 10 reloads. I found that if you run around the corner in the little room and take out the Mage, you can sort of get in between the table and the corner. The abomination Master didnt follow me once I nudged myself into that corner. I then kept blasting him with arrows, but you must take out the abomination mage first or this trick won't work. I'm sure there are other ways but this is what worked for me. Oh I also had a summoned monster on my side who took a couple blows for me so I could run around the corner and take out the mage.

I had a really hard time killing that guy during my first game. What is your character build like?

Well my charcter is Level 17. Being this is my first run through I maybe should have placed level points in other places. But I have cleared out all the areas except the Fjords and the shamans are really difficult to take out.

Do you have the summoned pet by the way? Fighting becomes quite a bit easier if you have a good pet (not talking about the magic pets, but the permanent one).

Back
Top Bottom