• No I will Not

Votes: 30 36.1%
  • Never Played Any Dragon Age Game

Votes: 17 20.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Couchpotato

Part-Time News-bot
All right it the question most of you have been wondering, and asking on various threads in the last few months. Will You Be Playing DA:I In November?

This Poll will be up for two weeks so pick an answer when you have the chance.:[

PS: Posting a video is not an advertisement so If you report it you will be ignored.

Last edited:
I'll start the poll and pick yes as I Pre-orded the game months ago. I can't wait to see the final results for the poll so don't let me down my fellow watchers.;)

After a replay of D OS and Lords of Xulima, if people here that have played it are liking it I will pick it and give it a go.

I still have a bad taste in my mouth after DA 2, on the fence at this point in time.

I'll try it for a bit - and if it's exceptional, I probably won't be able to wait. But the plan is to wait until my Christmas holiday which will start around 22nd of December.

I will wait for it to go cheap.With Civilization:Beyond earth, Lords of xulima and Shadow:Heretic kingdoms coming out around same time I will have my hands full.

I've pre-ordered, so I'll be playing as soon as possible. The release is right after Warlords of Draenor though, so it might take a while before I complete it. We'll see. I could also go completely nuts and be done even before November is over.

Nope, I don't think I will be playing DA:I at all. DA2 really ruined it for me, and I don't want to use Origins anymore. Maybe if I really get bored, I will buy it from bargain bin.

Pre-Ordered back in, hmm, April I think.

Only game I'm waiting for until the end of the year too. Can't decide what class to play first either. Mage will probably win because that the class I played first in the previous games.

I put 'pre-ordered', but actually I'm waiting to see if I can preorder a boxed copy. I'd like to see this one on my shelf, I think.

I haven't preordered yet but I will before release.

I will play right away if I like it I will treat it like DAO, play on release and then a couple times after DLC's.

If I don't care for it I'll treat it like DA2 and shelve it then eventually play it long after all DLC is released.

From what I've seen I have a feeling it will be the former.

Preordered. Liked DA2 myself..looking forward to DA:I.

Nop. Past games really bored me. It's all badly made drama... more drama and more drama. Kudos for having characters with variation in sexual orientation, but the way they present and market this is less applaudable to me.

Nop. Past games really bored me. It's all badly made drama… more drama and more drama. Kudos for having characters with variation in sexual orientation, but the way they present and market this is less applaudable to me.

I can totally respect that. :nod: Though I still despise EA and their business model, let's hope DA:I is a more noble and straightforward game. :)

Edit: (I personally liked a lot of the character interaction in DA:O, but I can't speak for DA2 since I haven't played it...)

Last edited:
DA: O + Add-on was good.
DA2 mediocre story & characters / bad repetitive gameworld implementation.

So I wait for some reviews for DA:I from my fellow Watchers here.

I enjoyed DA:O, but gave up on DA2, so I'll just wait and see what happens and buy it when it is cheap.
The list of games I have not played yet is big enough anyway.

If it wasn't for the last option I wouldn't have known what DA stood for.

Hahaha! At some stage a few years ago when there weren't many PC RPG games and "PC was dead" and it was all about consoles (PS3 and XBox 360) I was tempted to buy DA O complete edition. But then I got hooked with King's Bounty series and old games and nowadays I have my hands full with games and I would love to spend some time later on with Divinity Original Sin... I don't like action RPG with heaps of action and not that much of story/tactics/immersive world, etc.
Thanks for the poll Couchpotato with quite a few options - I like that.

Back
Top Bottom