Legends of Eisenwald - Preview @ PCGMedia

Couchpotato

Part-Time News-bot
PCGMedia has posted a new preview of Legends of Eisenwald for everyone to read especially if you're interested in buying early acces to the game.

Legends of Eisenwald isn’t a terribly complex game, but it delivers on its promise to enter players into ”the world of Eisenwald in this RPG with turn-based battles and experience medieval romanticism and adventure.” Gameplay centers primarily around classical text based quests, seeking out information from locals, cherry picking information to find what you need to complete quests. The dialogue has a few typos here and there but it’s generally well translated, and nothing seems too lost in translation. It would have been nice if the quest log didn’t tell you when you had been told pertinent quest information, because once indicated you feel no need to continue talking to people at inn’s or in the town. I could see that annoying a lot of people, but if you’re going old-school you might as well go the whole hog.
More information.

Last edited:
Link appears to be broken. This is the correct link Legends of Eisenwald preview

This looks like something I would be really interested in, another Kings Bounty-ish type game. I will wait for the full game though instead of going for the early access. I don't want to spend a lot of time on an unfinished product and run into a possible game stopping bug.

Yeah, I'm interested but will wait for the full release and some reviews.

Back
Top Bottom