Grim Dawn - Build 22 Now Available

Couchpotato

Part-Time News-bot
Build 22 is now available for Grim Dawn on the games Steam page. Anyway here is the information from the changes and additions from the update.
Build 22 is now live, and with it many great quality of life improvements to Grim Dawn.

Several highly-requested features have come online including Instanced Loot for Multiplayer, an expanded shared stash, auto-combining of partial components, and more!

With this update complete, we are now full-steam ahead on releasing the first part of Act 3, which is expected to go live by the end of January. The first chapter of Act 3 will introduce you to new locations, characters and challenging content.
And this will be my last news-post for a few months, and I will hopefully be back in February. So Happy Holiday's to all of you, and I look forward to being back next year.

More information.

Last edited:
Happy holidays Couch!

Also, has this game reached 1.0 yet or is it some sort of alpha-beta limbo where it never reaches "completion"? Or is this just extra content being added?

I gave this another shot recently, and I'm starting to warm to it. I still think it's too little too late, but it does have a certain appeal to it. Glad I bought it :)

Happy holidays Couch!

Also, has this game reached 1.0 yet or is it some sort of alpha-beta limbo where it never reaches "completion"? Or is this just extra content being added?

It is not at 1.0 yet. They said first part of Act 3 is coming by end of January which means second part is probably be by end of March. And maybe some polish after that. I would not count on v1.0 to be out before summer 2015.

Have fun, Couch. Don't forget to go to the store even after DA: I is out. :)

Back
Top Bottom