Ya know, the thing that disturbs me most is that, well, it almost seems like we owe an apology to RPG Watch now. I mean, without them, we'd have almost nowhere to go at the moment and we may actually have to… *gulp*… like stay here for who knows long?

We are humbled. We are humiliated.

We are the hivemind without a home.

We have Iron Tower, like a virgin waiting to be defiled. It's only too bad that the colour scheme of IT sucks.

Just got into a fight

Normally I would post this on Codex but since it's down I figured I would share with you guys…

I was walking on the street when suddenly I was accosted by two big burly men of uncertain ethnic origin. They told me to give them all of my money but I couldn't because the reason I was on the street is I was heading to the pharmacy to get an inhaler for my niece (she has asthma). If I gave them all my money I would have to head back home to get more money and by then I don't really know what would happen to my niece, I didn't think we had the god damn time.

So I just started swinging out of nowhere. Hit one of them on the chin - he hit the floor. Glass jaw. The other was a bit harder to take out. I connected with his eye and that caused him to stumble back, but this guy was tough - he came right back at me with a left hook to the gut. That had me on the floor reeling. He then kicked me while I was on the ground causing to roll over and groan. He reached into my jacket to grab my wallet - big mistake. I grab his wrist and flip him over onto the ground, snapping his arm in the process. That was the first time I saw a grown man cry since..actually it wasn't that long. I'm always getting into fights so it isn't unusual for me to make grown men cry when I bust them up.

Personally, I hope the Codex will stay down forever. Let's face it, shit needs to be flushed down the toilet.

I changed my mind, bring the Codex back. Let the shit fester in its own cesspool instead of polluting normal forums.

Apologies? Of course not. They should be thankful I have decided to drop by and let them bask in the glory of my countenance and my charm, unrelenting charm. I may even sign them a couple of autographs while here, if they are nice enough.

But, man, the smilies here fail. Like, badly. Where are the dancing parrots? And where the dancing parrots with monocles and tophats? And where are the heart hugging devils? :(

130 posts in a matter of hours. This feeding frenzy reminds me of the Codex 4X Saga. Or the early days of Tony's adventure in London.

Ah, those were the days. :'(
Did root's 40k wotsit end up being longer than the 4x Saga, in the end?

Mouse-Potato.gif

BTW DU could unban me on the new site.

PS. Who the fuck changed my signature?

Oh come on. So I was saving Bee's LP of Dark Heart of Uukrul for Christmas, got halfway through... and now this interrupts me? :shitsucks:

Also Bee, images from the LP uploaded to imgboot seem to be gone and missing, perhaps you could look into it one of these days?

Is this one big enough ?

attachment.php

Attachments

• kartoffel.jpg
    kartoffel.jpg
    105.4 KB · Views: 167
Damn, I almost got a heartattack because of DU's sick humor. Although if the Codex would go down forever, we could still change RPGWatch to our liking. Don't worry Watchers, we would inclince this place in a matter of days. :smartass:

Damn, I almost got a heartattack because of DU's sick humor. Although if the Codex would go down forever, we could still change RPGWatch to our liking. Don't worry Watchers, we would inclince this place in a matter of days. :smartass:

Well, I signed up so.... ITZ already happening....:cool:

Oh come on. So I was saving Bee's LP of Dark Heart of Uukrul for Christmas, got halfway through… and now this interrupts me? :shitsucks:

Also Bee, images from the LP uploaded to imgboot seem to be gone and missing, perhaps you could look into it one of these days?

Sure, I'll reupload them to photobucket in the next couple of days. :) Provided the Codex is back up, that is.

Back
Top Bottom