Wave of Darkness - Kickstarter Update

Couchpotato

Part-Time News-bot
The Wave of Darkness kickstarter has nine days left to get funded, and managed to earn $12,033 of the games $20,000 goal. The developer has also poster two new updates.

Now accepting pledges through PayPal!

We have great news for those of you without a credit card or Amazon account!

You can now pledge through PayPal directly through our official website!

http://www.dreamatrix.net/site/index.php/store.html

Additionally, you'll be able to pledge through PayPal after Wave of Darkness Kickstarter campaign has drawn to an end.
Movement and Inventory Stacking improvements!

We have an exciting new update for you, and this one is very important, both for us and all of you. We do listen to your feedback, suggestions and critics, so therefore we bring updates to movement and Inventory stacking!
More information.

The inventory stacking still missed the most important piece. For whatever reason you can have 6 identical keys with different sell values. If those values are different the items don't stack and take 6 spots of vital inventory space. Take all is basically useless until they fix the value tables.

P.S. I'm a backer

They could always pump it up by donating to their own project, to make sure they get the rest of the donations. :evil:

Hmm. If people contribute through PayPal, I don't think that counts toward Kickstarter success. I suppose they could then donate that money to the Kickstarter, although it'll cost them.

Hmm. If people contribute through PayPal, I don't think that counts toward Kickstarter success. I suppose they could then donate that money to the Kickstarter, although it'll cost them.

They'd lose a percentage to KS, but it'd almost certainly be worth it to claim the donations from their 300 lucky backers.

Back
Top Bottom