The Mighty Quest For Epic Loot - Released

Couchpotato

Part-Time News-bot
Ubisoft has officially released their F2P RPG game The Mighty Quest For Epic Loot.

Over the past week we've shared our 2014 & 2015 road maps highlighting Mighty Quest's journey.

We first marked the end of open beta with a retrospective, highlighting the big milestones we passed on the way to the official launch of Mighty Quest.

Next, we outlined the road ahead, with a heads up on the exciting things coming for players to look forward to.

As we the official launch kicks off, we thought it would be cool to take a snapshot of where we are right now, and look at the degree to which the features we've introduced have been put to use by players.

Below you'll see the 2014 Road Map marked up with stats that we’ve compiled indicating how players have incorporated those features into the game.

With nearly 45 MILLION CASTLE ATTACKS, everyone clearly has good reason to beef up their defenses, and the rest of the stats give further insight to other aspects of the kingdom we love.

We'll try to update this from time to time and we look forward to doing the same with the new features coming down the line for Mighty Quest in 2015.
They also released a new trailer if you want to see the game in action.

The gates are really open now! The Mighty Quest for Epic Loot officially launched yesterday and I can tell you there was much revelry and exhaustion.

We are looking forward to a big year of building castles, defeating creatures and of course, all the looting that Opulencia has to offer.

To help kick it all off, we've created a video to celebrate the launch and to invite new players to join the adventure
More information.

Mighty Quest is REALLY FUN...for about two hours. Then the initial charm wears off, and you realize how much grinding you must do...and how others players who paid real money have castles 10 times better than yours...and how there is no story or interesting characters...and suddenly you realize the game is simply built to keep you playing and (hopefully) spending real money...

...But those first two hours were really fun!!

Mighty Quest is REALLY FUN…for about two hours. Then the initial charm wears off, and you realize how much grinding you must do…and how others players who paid real money have castles 10 times better than yours…and how there is no story or interesting characters…and suddenly you realize the game is simply built to keep you playing and (hopefully) spending real money…

…But those first two hours were really fun!!

As soon as I saw the word FREE, I stopped even looking at the game. I figure it was pay as you go game.

Mighty Quest is REALLY FUN…for about two hours. Then the initial charm wears off, and you realize how much grinding you must do…and how others players who paid real money have castles 10 times better than yours…and how there is no story or interesting characters…and suddenly you realize the game is simply built to keep you playing and (hopefully) spending real money…

…But those first two hours were really fun!!

I agree completely as this was my experience exactly.

Back
Top Bottom