Pretty good arpg mog (Inspirit)

Unrestigered

Banned
I am not a big arpg fan at all. I get bored with them quickly. For some reason I have a higher tolerance when the arpg is an MMO.

I like PoE, but I can't get over two things - the inventory barley holds anything, and they don't have a real currency or an AH. I know people defend this so must like these "features", but it keeps me from playing. I love the character development though.

I also like Drakensang Online, but it used to barely have any chardev (now it has okay chardev), but has no AH, and drops only items for your class. And I dislike the monetization model.

An arpg game called Devilion is coming out in the west published by Trion that I think looks pretty good, and another one called Tree of Savior or something like that.

But, a game I never heard of is in open beta right now for EU and NA I saw a post in the LFG forum at mmorpg.com. I guess there is a publishing dispute so they can't advertise themselves or something, but it is Called Inspirit Online. F2P, pretty decent and non-crazy monetization.

http://inspirit.gr-ent.com/na/index.gre

I haven't had much time lately but I've played it for a couple hours and it has an AH, full spectrum drops, the full shebang.

I'm graphically challenged and don't seem to like or understand "good" graphics, but instead like graphics that looks more artful and sharp. The graphics of this game remind me of WoW, but in 2.5d isometric view, or Pillars of Eternity, ToEE, D:OS, etc, games like that.

Combat is pretty good. No lag, etc, good, interesting, and diverse moves. The chardev I'm not too sure about. You get points and each class has three weapons that change the moves like in GW2, but I'm not sure how many points you get. The chardev seems to be improving those moves. It may be good, or may be superficial nonsense. It is hard to tell at the point I'm at.

Also, warning, this game does have sexualized children models with their standard Korean cutie little kid class which I absolutely hate. But it is only 1/20th as bad as TERA and you can't really see it at all after chargen. The three races are little kids, cutie-pie super little kids for pedophiles, and late teen race (but surprisingly has one grown up face model with a beard and everything, and you can make somewhat tough looking females to with this race). Your usual Korean fare and why I don't usually ever get past chargen in a lot of their games.

So far it has been fun and if you are an arpg fan I recommend giving it a try. I don't know how it compares to the higher profile Devilion because I've never played Devilion.

But keep in mind I have very specific tastes in games and I am a completely reasonable and logical thinker, so if you are having fun playing whatever nonsense console game of the month like Metal Gear 50 so you may just want to put me on ignore because you are an assface with extremely poor taste and I hate your guts for ruining real crpgs for the non-window lickers.

Then you have the weirdo's like Dartigan who is extremely reasonable in one post, then in the next post states some crazy shit like Diablo 3 is the best game ever. Pull yourself together, man, and start being consistent. Either keep your helmet on and lick windows, or join and stay with team normal. Stop this back and forth nonsense.

Okay, that's it for now. Nuts on your face and have fun you silly bitches.

Back
Top Bottom