Pricewatch!

Steam has a lot of games on sale now. Vampire, Left for Dead 1 & 2, many games with ghosts or zombies.

About that Steam sale: You can get Dead Space 1+2 for $13.59. If you like Sci-fi horror, I highly recommend them. That's a great deal for that bundle.

Another good bundle right now is Stalker: Shadow of Chernobyl + Stalker: Call of Pripyat for $8.74.

Also on Steam there's Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines at 5€, if there's still someone who hasn't played it yet, just buy it. You won't regret it ;).

Hmm, I do want those Sherlock games but according to Steamprices.com the entire collection was $13.74 last December so I might hold out for the winter sale and hope the whole thing goes on sale again.

I'm sad to say that my Sherlock Holmes game is 4:3 and I have very large vertical black bars on my screen. That is so annoying and disappointing, especially with a modern title like this.

OnLive has a free to play weekend for 4 games:

Orcs Must Die!
Amnesia
F.E.A.R. 3
Metro 2033

Gemini Rue Steam key is up for the Indie Royale bundle. Also two three Sanctum DLC.

Last edited:
Depths of Peril is 75% off today on Steam. In the US it's going for $3.75.

Perhaps if it sells well on sale we might see other Soldak games on Steam? *crosses fingers*

New Humble bundle. This time all you will get is an alpha release (seem like a way to get some extra alpha-funding). Can a single game release really be called a bundle?

Also, for anyone who purchased the indie royale bundle early on, don't forget that you have 3 DLCs for Sanctum and one for A.R.E.S, so activate those on steam before you forget about them!

New Humble bundle. This time all you will get is an alpha release (seem like a way to get some extra alpha-funding). Can a single game release really be called a bundle?
Was wondering the same thing ... went ahead and bought it - then realized it is unlikely to get expanded like other bundles!

Also, for anyone who purchased the indie royale bundle early on, don't forget that you have 3 DLCs for Sanctum and one for A.R.E.S, so activate those on steam before you forget about them!

Thanks! I had the three for Sanctum but had no idea on ARES.

I just noticed that they don't actually call this a bundle, so yea there is a relatively large chance that they won't put more games into it. As this was only an Alpha I put in my smallest donation to date, but I'll add more if they put more things into it.

I am going to be slowly bled to death by Steam. ;)

Can you will all your Steam games when you die?

I make sure my kids have. Access to my account to get the value, and my wife knows all my passwords ... That way I'm all set ..

Back
Top Bottom