The Totally NEW Team Corwin Thread

I might be late Friday. I'll be driving home from Detroit and my arrival will depend on when I can wrap up my beatings from corporate. Shouldn't be more than an hour late, and hopefully not at all. Reywind is in transit this week and will miss, right?

No, Reywind is home and currently catching up on Necro with Peter!! :)

Reywind and I just completed the 4 necro 1 level 5 quests. Reywind will do the Depth chain quests later today. Then we will all be in sync and can work on more level 5 quests.

Next in line seems to be Three Barrel Cove and the 2 level 5 house Kundarak quests.

I am out Friday, heading out to see about mom.

Tomorrow?

Time for my weekly question: Who are we running tomorrow?

If attendance is as expected, Peter's got it- House K bar quests and 3BC.

Should we really leave CM out of that? Should we run our 13's instead?

Servers going down tomorrow morning for the Warlock update. I wonder what they'll break this time.

We'll likely find out Friday evening as we try to dodge all the new Warlocks on our way to some quests. I imagine there'll be a few near cap though by then!! :)

Warlock Update Done & Free to VIP's

They actually finished the upadate on time. What they've broken, well, we'll find out soon. The new Warlock class is free to VIP's, and based on the discussions in some of the pugs the last few days, the preferred build is going to be some kind of bard/warlock build using the warlock fey pact (sonic based). However, as of now, most folks who are in game have gone pure for now. But the power players are mostly not on yet.

FYI, when I tried it on Lamannia, there was only one path availalbe, fiend pact (fire based). If you want one of the other pacts, you must go custom at level 1 and choose a different pact, or you are locked in.

Also, when I tried it, perform was not a class skill, even though fey is sonic based.

And, Corwin, you underestimated some of the players: It's been out for maybe 4 hours now, and there are already 2 warlocks showing at level 28. Probably stoned their way through all the levels.

Warlock Character Creation Bugged on Alignment

Be aware that there is a problem with alignment and character creation on the warlocks: You can select an alignment that is not allowed for a particular warlock pact (they're not all the same), making it pretty much unplayable. See link for details.

Warlock Alignment Issue

And, tonight?

Are you kidding? I'm not wasting a heart to do that, lol. I may roll up a temp toon at various levels (1, 7, 15) to see how it works on live, but I'll wait to TR someone into it.

On a different note, I haven't seen CM since last week, so I'm assuming we're not doing the 7's. Depending on who we play, Sibrey will be able to join us. I believe he said he has a level 7 available besided his epic.

Last edited:
As usual, the plan depends on attendance. If we have all hands on deck, it's House K followed by 3BC with the 7s. If we're short a soul or two, then it's gonna be on-the-fly.

Hi all. Still out of town and touch. Should be home by next week. At least that is the plan. I will cry about all this crap on someones shoulders when I get back.

Indeed, indeed. Hang tough, cm.

Good chance I'll be late this week. We'll be doing physical inventory at work and the powers-that-be decided not to even start the auditing (what I get the joy of doing) until after 3pm. I'm definitely out next week (03JUL) as I'll be 2 states away.

Looks like we're catch-as-catch-can again this week. Not all that unusual for this time of year, really. We'll have to figure out what we can tackle. Most likely, we end up doing a split level plan again, although we can discuss what makes sense.

Hi all. Still out of town and touch. Should be home by next week. At least that is the plan. I will cry about all this crap on someones shoulders when I get back.

Take care ... we miss you and are thinking of you.

Back
Top Bottom