Witcher 3 Unanswered questions (PC version)

The Witcher 3
Well, that's your opinion, a lof of people thought the m+k controlls were bad, CDPR responded with a supposed fix and people say it got better. But ok, you think they're good and that's great :)

Yes, it's an opinion - just like everything you've said is based on opinion. :)

It might indeed have been because a percentage of people were experiencing issues, but I suspect that patch was already being worked on prior to TW3 being released. The patch was substantial, and it was ready less than 48 hours after TW3 was out.

Still, I'm not quite sure what the state of the game prior to the patch has to do with anyone claiming that the K+M controls are bad.

If there was a fix maybe CDPR didn't think the controls were that great, i think they have people who test that stuff and have opinions.. I kind of doubt they did it for fun, but maybe they did, who knows.. Anyways, this is getting as retarded as ever. Back to the game :)

I feel bad for joxer not getting his questions answered, lol. :) Something about this game sparks more discussion and controversy than other recently released games.

If there was a fix maybe CDPR didn't think the controls were that great, i think they have people who test that stuff and have opinions.. I kind of doubt they did it for fun, but maybe they did, who knows.. Anyways, this is getting as retarded as ever. Back to the game :)

The fix was to improve keyboard responsiveness which was a issue for some people. It was a bug that only certain system configurations were experiencing. They didn't make any changes to the way the game controls.

Funny thing is, I never saw a single person specifically mention keyboard responsiveness when talking about the controls, even before the patch. It was always just "a controller is better!".

Oh well.. like I said, to each his own. :)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom