Last game(s) you bought

Age of Decadence (Starting with the Assassin...) Scholar of the First Sin (currently 40 % off on Steam) and Shadowrun: Hong Kong to complete the trilogy in my collection. :)

I started hearing quite a bit about Life is Strange, so I went ahead and bought it. Seems to have a very interesting premise. Giving you full control of time-rewind in a story-driven game. I'm curious how it'll hold up. So I guess I'm putting Witcher 3 on hold for a bit. I imagine Life is Strange won't be very long anyway.

Don't bet on the game being short. I play the prequel "Wife is Strange" and it has lasted 23 years so far :biggrin:

Steam version of ADoM.

As I said to the dedicated thread, I bought Star Wars Battlefront.

From the current Steam sale..

Skyrim: Legendary Edition
Bulletstorm
Halfway

I've owned Skyrim for a long time, but I had never purchased any of the DLC. It was actually cheaper to repurchase it as the Legendary Edition than to buy the DLC separately.

Bulletstorm
Halfway

I've owned Skyrim for a long time, but I had never purchased any of the DLC. It was actually cheaper to repurchase it as the Legendary Edition than to buy the DLC separately.

I was looking at it for that same reason ... Weird how it works - and a reason for several duplicates in my Steam library!

Bulletstorm
Halfway

If you're interested in the mods and unofficial patches (essential, IMO), this is a good buy - many of them require the full game with DLC these days. USLEEP, for example.

I was looking at it for that same reason … Weird how it works - and a reason for several duplicates in my Steam library!

Buying the LE won't give you a duplicate copy like some GotY versions do. It just adds all the DLC if you already have the base game. Oddly enough, it doesn't even change the title to show that it's the LE.

I bought game of thrones RPG, several of the Sherlock games, the secret of monkey island and the brothers in arms collection

KOTOR - Android Version (free on Amazon Underground)

Actually paid money for - Icewind Dale: EE - Android Version ($9.99. Money well spent :) )

I bought "Unit 13" for the PS Vita - it was cheap and I had a coupon, and after playing a bunch of the PSP version of SOCOM on the PS Vita last night I was stoked to try it out.

Back
Top Bottom