Planescape help

I played torment on a WIN2k machine with AMD64 and a modern Geforce.
I had no tech problems whatsoever. The unofficial torment fixpack is highly recommended - I really did not notice any bugs either...
http://www.planescape-torment.org/

I made a mage type character.. and soon enough I had the old midwife helping me becoming a mage. The funny thing was.. the game was so easy I did not bother with the spells most of the time. I just beat the !?="#!"¤!= out of every hostile creature with a dagger. Of course, Dak'hon was of great help too.

I made a mage type character.. and soon enough I had the old midwife helping me becoming a mage. The funny thing was.. the game was so easy I did not bother with the spells most of the time. I just beat the !?="#!"¤!= out of every hostile creature with a dagger. Of course, Dak'hon was of great help too.

Same here. My TNO was a mage, but I rarely used any spells, I just didn't feel the need for them. So I missed out on some spiffy effects as I never thought to use the spells I had. Between Dak'kon and Anna, most encounters were quite under control.

i ranned it with no problems both on dual-core - xp system and on my laptop with vista... try patching up your game, other than that, i can't help you.

Back
Top Bottom