Fable 2 - Live Patch Done

Dhruin

SasqWatch
The Lionhead blog has news the Live Patch is complete, offering the promised Fable II online co-op:
Terrific news! Lionhead and Microsoft Game Studios confirmed today that the online co-op “Fable II” multiplayer feature update is confirmed for a first day free download on Xbox LIVE, worldwide (21st October). We are pleased to provide “Fable II” fans around the world with the chance to hop in and out of their friend’s “Fable II” worlds, to meet their heroes, dogs, spouses and experience Albion, together online. “Fable II” will be available at retailers throughout North America on October 21 and across Europe on October 24.
You would never have noticed, we could just have told you we'd be "switching on the servers" and gotten away with it. I think...
In other Fable II news, you can check out the Leaderboards and download the Lmited Fate Cards.
Finally, over at MTV, a list of early-game happenings:
On Saturday I played about four hours of “Fable II” during which I:
*Kicked chickens
*Married Vicky the jeweler.
*Had a kid with Vicky the jeweler, a boy named Frank who has not aged but has grown to dislike me. Farting in front of him and giving him a girl’s doll barely cheered him up. Go figure.
*Bought Vicky’s former shop and raised prices 20%, which is apparently a “corrupt” thing to do.
*Robbed people in their homes.
*Done community service and realized that I can commit multiple crimes and only have one community service quest issued that absolves me of all of them — the longer I wait to fulfill that one quest, the more crimes I can get away with in the interim. Bug? [...]
More information.

Oooo, is there cow tipping? I haven't gotten to do that since Asheron's Call, where I got rather addicted to the practice.

Back
Top Bottom