11 days to Grimoire release. Yay.

Cruel jokes and reality are very much the same thing for Cleve.

apparently the game is 8 hours of vomiting and facecramps/ asspain from being released.

Has anyone heard anything about Grimoire? Last I seen was a brief post on the blog back in June but now there is complete silence. Did Grimoire finally give its last gasp and flop onto the altar of Vaporware or is it the prom date who is getting ready and left its beau waiting for ever in the process?

Actually, he posted a screenshot of a revamped menu a couple of weeks ago. So, yeah this thing is as dead as they come.

Christmas-Balls.jpg

I'm just decorating the "eleven days to Grimoire" thread for Christmas.

With that menu screen shot he is trolling his own backers. What an ass hat. I know a few on this site gave him money and you guys should sue him :)

I gave him money but even if I don't see the game I think the entertainment factor alone mitigates it somewhat.

I did toss him over $100 and I'd have tossed a lot more if it actually needed it to come out but he doesn't seem interested in releasing the game anytime soon.

What you guys don't have your copy yet? I am thinking of playing for a second time...

I heard there is the full version floating around somewhere. A few people on the codex have played it I just haven't had the interest to track it down.

The old version before he started his new updates of course. I don't think this is an intentional scam as much as a guy who doesn't know how to just stop.

I heard there is the full version floating around somewhere. A few people on the codex have played it I just haven't had the interest to track it down.

The old version before he started his new updates of course. I don't think this is an intentional scam as much as a guy who doesn't know how to just stop.

I was joking, chrismas fools day.

This game definitely isn't coming out this year. That's for certain.

There used to be an entertaining / maddening thread at the Codex which documented the ongoing lack of progress, but I can't find it - looks like they've put it into a restricted section of the site, which doesn't look promising.

Cleve is taking care of the issues and there are only two remaining now. Progress has been slowed down due to him having a full time job needing commuting but he will get to it. He's still working diligently on it.

The problem was that he never could amass enough money to work full time on the game, so he can only work whenever he has free time. And this is probably the most complex RPG ever, it has staggeringly large levels and tons of features. This is quite simply an absolute monster to debug.

Cut the man some slack. He did release a super demo a long while ago which represented 25 % of the game and could be played completely. The rest WILL come.

Cleve is taking care of the issues and there are only two remaining now. Progress has been slowed down due to him having a full time job needing commuting but he will get to it. He's still working diligently on it.

The problem was that he never could amass enough money to work full time on the game, so he can only work whenever he has free time. And this is probably the most complex RPG ever, it has staggeringly large levels and tons of features. This is quite simply an absolute monster to debug.

Cut the man some slack. He did release a super demo a long while ago which represented 25 % of the game and could be played completely. The rest WILL come.

Just like Jesus will some day well long after the rest of mankind has died off....

Wow, does he actually believe the stuff he types?

There is definite progress in this game. It was only 6 months ago he said he was going to look into the menu art, and last week he showed a screenshot of the new menu!
You guys are so mean, you need to think about this as a multi-generational thing. You pay for it so your kids and grandkids can play it.

Back
Top Bottom