Gothic Need help in gothic 1, after first shaman.

ptx

Traveler
Hey, I decided to finish the first game before I go on in G2,
Now I spoke to Xardas bla bla, I'm in this Sleeper's nest or whatever...
I've just killed the first shaman, I got his sword and all, opened the door with the sword. now, where do I go? O_O
Every "Gothic 1 Walkthrough" says "jump on the pillars"... What pillars?
I got out of the tomb, went to the right, killed lots of skeletons, now there are pillars and one undead-orc upstares, but the pillars are really high! I cant jump on 'em! :<

pls help !!

Which shaman did you kill? There are three easily accessible ones:
1. Inside a small tunnel as you get past a skeleton mage
2. Up the pillars near this tunnel, in order to get the pillars to lower you have to click a button in a different tunnel not too far away from the shaman. There is also a backway to this shaman, by going down into the dark cave area, following it out to the other side, and going back up a small ramp and into a tunnel.
3. A shaman inside the dark cave area, use the Light spell when walking around in there, as there will be minecrawlers around. There are three exits from the main cave area - one leading back to the entrance of the temple, one leading into the next area (where you can go up a ramp to the 2nd shaman), and one leading to a small, lighted area where you can jump up and go to another shaman.

If these descriptions don't help, specify which one you've killed and I can give you a more accurate description.

Back
Top Bottom