Might & Magic Warlords Project

"Passed all legality"? What are you doing if Ubi sends you C&D when you´re 99.99% finished?

we have a backup to change all place names and character names just in case we do not need to change the name because its simple we were not alowed to call it for say might and magic 11 or owt like that but we can call it what we have called it.

Creature names we can use because ubi do not own the rights to creatures of legend e.g angels, lichs, skeletons and the rest.

We have asked them for permision to use the content from the might and magic 7 universe but still no reply we will continue to bug them about this matter untill we do get a reply.

And on a final note and dont think they will mind us useing the might and magic 7 world because the world of colony was destroyed in heroes of might and magic 4 and no longer exists in ubi's might and magic world our game is set in 816 A.S well before the might and magic 7 timeline.

All we can do is wait for a reply from ubi and carry on with development plus if they send us a C&D then that can only mean one thing that they have stolen the idea and plan to make the game themself or they would not bother with a small time modding team.

I do find this interesting...I saw your post on this at celestial heavens as well but I check in here daily, rarely to post. I see it looks as if you are starting at a point right after MM8 with the plane between planes. You seem to know the MM7 game world pretty well. In any case good luck...was going to post more but I'm at work!

I do find this interesting...I saw your post on this at celestial heavens as well but I check in here daily, rarely to post. I see it looks as if you are starting at a point right after MM8 with the plane between planes. You seem to know the MM7 game world pretty well. In any case good luck...was going to post more but I'm at work!

The game will not start after MM8, though it'll actually start long before MM6 :) MM8 is after MM7, but we are including some locations from.
All of Might and Magic VII's regions will be included, and all the Elemental Planes from MM8 too, plus many more from Heroes of Might and Magic. Locations from MM6 will not be included since that's a different continent altogether - though some characters and places like Kriegspire, Agar, Mist, Lord Alamar and Melian will be mentioned and referenced to.

Last edited:
Given the scope, how many years are you estimating before release?

Given the scope, how many years are you estimating before release?

Two years and two months for first beta release then we will get some feedback for the final release but you will need to apply to get the beta of the mod there will only be 100 place's for beta testers.

and thats not imposable might and magic 9 was made in a year

Two years and two months for first beta release then we will get some feedback for the final release but you will need to apply to get the beta of the mod there will only be 100 place's for beta testers.

Excellent - I am glad to see that you have put some realistic thought into it. I have to admit that it was a 'baiting' question - if you had said under a year, I would have assumed you were doomed to failure :D I hope that your team can sustain the effort!

Cant speak for my team but i will never give up untill the game is finished if ppl quit we hire more but my teams is very dedicated to the work on it so i have faith in them

UT3 should be very cheap in 3 years, so I'm thinking that won't be a problem. I'm not very tactful but please take the following as constructive criticism:

Okay, I'm just praying that you're not planning on doing any of the writing or dialogue. Your inability to spell will be a huge detriment to a successful effort. I'd find somebody with a mastery of the English language to take over your PR efforts.
Remember, every single post you make reflects on your game. Try to post in a professional manner, not as a 17 year old punk :)

UT3 should be very cheap in 3 years, so I'm thinking that won't be a problem. I'm not very tactful but please take the following as constructive criticism:

Okay, I'm just praying that you're not planning on doing any of the writing or dialogue. Your inability to spell will be a huge detriment to a successful effort. I'd find somebody with a mastery of the English language to take over your PR efforts.
Remember, every single post you make reflects on your game. Try to post in a professional manner, not as a 17 year old punk :)

Thanks for the information will try to do so in the future but you must remember i am very busy with the mod so have to type these messages quickly to carry on with what i am doing,

Plus there is someone else working on the storyline not me am just setting everything in motion.

But thanks for letting me know i will try to slow my typeing down lol.

You misunderstood what I meant by "monetizing". The EULA for most toolsets (or game with toolsets) preclude selling your mod, because that means you are trying to make money off the efforts of the original creators without compensating them. Seeking financial backers/sponsors (assuming you could get any) might be construed as the same thing. Why exactly would someone sponsor you, by the way?

You misunderstood what I meant by "monetizing". The EULA for most toolsets (or game with toolsets) preclude selling your mod, because that means you are trying to make money off the efforts of the original creators without compensating them. Seeking financial backers/sponsors (assuming you could get any) might be construed as the same thing. Why exactly would someone sponsor you, by the way?

We plan to make no money from this mod but all we ment by sponser's is support from developers thats all just by adding a littlebit of content to the mod and they will get there logo's into the credits and at the startup of the mod.

Emerald Isle Map Beta screenshots

28126b216baf5b790516019c6642cb219ae8f34e.bmp

03516014a0be076296e72ed1641b3779a5f28c9c.JPG

0c436bb21d74a7b6b2ef0dfd62e898d8d3004eb9.bmp

Nice!! Especially the last one.

Evemorn Isle Map Beta Screenshots

The Tester release will be available in 6 months for download from the hypergames2k8 website the tester will include a very small amount of the TC these include.

Spell System
Character Creaton
Weopons
Armour
Deathmatch Multiplayer
5 Maps From Might & Magic Warlords to fight to the death on

But the demo will NOT have any of the castle types and will have no abilitie to build a town and create an army im affraid it will just be deathmatch.

here is a few beta screenshots of evermorn isle and in M&M W evermorn isle is not cursed and will have a small town on it

2131651ba8b4006f9a807ee3ac9f5f2b1178b59e.JPG

cfe3675d19caa913b60c00516acd9f5753cb699d.JPG

6cd16019a5b40263985f773496b0ada7bf6ea94d.JPG

c3d265d156a8fb0205e6e693d4870d36a9878aa1.JPG

Last edited:
Here is a render of the ship that will be at most docks It is untextured yet

04736f7c1787a783b5ed0c2a6a2f9b91f5535b06.jpg

Concept GUI and the meteor shower spell being used lol

0b416411a8bc05629b99d95c0ce184565ed711ff.jpg

Here is some more released content sorry for the delays in information but alot of the things we have made so far cannot be shown untill the release date.
But here is a few things we can show you.

Phantom Mage ( Working Name) [Teaser Picture Not Full Model]

c553668714c5ad64b66507ba68cc9a6164c7732e.jpg

Description

A prime example of the embodiment of necromancy itself, the Phantom Mage stands among Deyja's first forays into the magical creation of undead spellcasters. While prior attempts to create true undead Necromancers have merely succeeded with varying degrees of quality in the past, Henden'lal and his cultists are finally satisfied with the product of their toils: a non-sentient, skeletal conjurer.

Phantom Magi do not possess any degree of self-awareness, subsiding only on the will of the Necromancer who raised them and the complex rituals involved in their reanimation from mortal corpses. They are much more than plain Skeletons, however: outfitted with strong breastplates and chilling staffs enchanted with foul sorcery, these sorcerous terrors can unleash a full repetoire of curses and hexes at little more than a word from their masters.

The Necromancers plan to improve their techniques in the future, hoping to create a means of converting living beings into immortal, deathless harbingers of damnation itself. Deyja's unbreaking alliance with Nighon and the Church of the Moon in Karigor is extremely likely to render this unholy dream a reality within the next few centuries. But until that time, the Phantom Magi shall form Deyja's skeletal legions for decades to come.

Sword Of Frost (True Relic)

80636a8f1c61a80db935001969999c736d4e4c23.jpg

Just a little update for you all hope everyone is well.
Progress on the Total Conversion is on going and is now well in full flow so here is a few pics

Necropolis Village Hall
5f73609a1923ad45bbcd09cd6ebf9d9f5aa39abd.jpg

Necropolis City Hall
e9a16a1fa4b0036a93ba1fe104163b5614d79333.jpg

Necropolis Capitol
(SECRET IMAGE ACCESS DENIED)

Sorry that is all for now

More update lol
This is far from the finished product just a little taster of the land of the titans map along with the user useing a rusted sword

d3326d61eaadfb7e0796239a6c0c400a6e5ca593.jpg

Back
Top Bottom