Might & Magic Heroes VII - New Community Q&A

Couchpotato

Part-Time News-bot
Ubisoft answered a bunch of quesions on the website for Might & Magic Heroes VII.

Today, we have the great pleasure to come back to you with the first part of our answers for the community Q&A. Indeed, while processing the numerous questions you shared with us, we identified 4 main categories to distribute them:

• Communication
  • Production
  • Gamedesign
  • Lore
We will in the following weeks answers those different categories and starting right away with “Communication” questions!

Again, we are sorry for not being able to answer all of your questions as announced previously, we had to make some choices but do not worry, all of your interrogations will find answers soon or later ;) Even if we do want to share the maximum with you, we have also constraints in terms of reveals and production. As soon as information is available, you will be the first ones to know!
More information.

My main question would be do you have to access the Conflux to play single player to get all of the features? I hate having to go online to play a single player game and Heroes VI dropped features if you did not.

It was weapons and few character traits, but they didn't really matter all that much.

So I expect the game to use something similar as Ubisoft believes in single-player with benefits as they call it. Just look at all their recent games for examples.

Thanks for that information, Couch. I never really knew what was cut (haven't played the game yet).
No problem Gilliatt as this topic is a always overblown. The cut feature if you played Heroes VI offline is called the dynasty system that is basically an online bonus.

I beat every campaign with no problem minus the dynasty content.:)

No problem Gilliatt as this topic is a always overblown. The cut feature if you played Heroes VI offline is called the dynasty system that is basically an online bonus.

I beat every campaign with no problem minus the dynasty content.:)
I actually felt like some of the things you got in the Conflux were overpowered, so I decided to play without them even if I was playing online.

Back
Top Bottom