Post a Picture of Yourself!

Clever, but WAY beyond my hopeless artistic abilities!!

Clever, but WAY beyond my hopeless artistic abilities!!
You don't have to do this yourself - just click together your avatar from pregiven options. Choose your body type and nose length, clothes and hairdo, background and animation... it's pretty fun. Not every option is free, but most of them are, and there's enough free stuff to create a huge variety of different avatars. For me, paperdolls are a serious time sink...!

There is actually a pretty simple explanation for that. :)
You ARE happy? :)

MEnDOYLE.jpg

Me and Doyle from the Misfits (he was there as opening band & encored w/ Glenn) @ the Danzig show the other night. Best concert ever! Crappiest phone cam ever!

er Sammy, is there supposed to be a pic there somewhere??!! :)

Yep, there was a very nice pic, but now the page just tries to load and load forever...

Another day in the life...

Attachments

• 12-1 006.jpg
    12-1 006.jpg
    175.1 KB · Views: 127
You know, I can work out EXACTLY what the middle one is thinking!! :)

They are really sweet :).

You know, I can work out EXACTLY what the middle one is thinking!! :)

Share it, Corwin. It would be the first time that a man actually knows what a woman (even if it is still a little girl) thinks.

Btw, Dte, cool pic. Although I hope for you it was a haloween pic. ;)

Share it, Corwin. It would be the first time that a man actually knows what a woman (even if it is still a little girl) thinks.
He's got a point, folks.

The thing that got me about it was the way Monica and Emily (the outer two) already have that runway model stance going--hand on cocked hip and opposite knee bent. While doing the dinner portion of the dinner-n-movie last night, a couple high school couples decked out for some winter formal were a few tables away. Just makes me cringe to see what I've got coming.

They have grown so much Dte, and you may as well get the shot gun out, cleaned, and loaded, while you practive your field dressing techniques. ;)

You should also put a new coat of moisture resistant paint on the walls. I think you will have the hormones dripping off all of them soon. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom