Plot to castrate and kill Justin Biebar foiled

So, how exactly does somebody in jail with 2 life sentences get to castrate and murder somebody?

"Insane" is a broad understatement here.

How do you castrate someone whose balls haven't yet dropped?

Edit: Don't ask me how I know that.

He is already a woman in a mans body so the man would fail anyway.:lol:

Some ppl's life goal is to be sick, cretinous and plain stupid. For whatever reason, they can't be just normal and since they're not another Einstein, they have to do/plan something extremely imbecillic just to be "different".

Luckily, most of those sickos are already in prison or are soon to go there. Except in China or Texas where not just innocents but also lunatics lose their head.

Um… How do you know that?! Only one possibility comes in mind… :p

How do you know that?

pibbur who couldn't resist the obvious temptation (and who knows what retentio testis means). And who just now realized that mr. J had already asked that particular question. :-(

Andyhaira is carrying the /GD torch high, shame he didn't succeeded maybe then the Libruls won't insist on keeping the murderer of 15 years old girl alive.

This is probably a conspiracy rather than case of a lone madman. I find it more likely that someone from the elite ordered the balls for a ritual through the prison hierarchy, than some love struck crazy dude offering rewards and convincing others on his plan.

This is probably a conspiracy rather than case of a lone madman. I find it more likely that someone from the elite ordered the balls for a ritual through the prison hierarchy, than some love struck crazy dude offering rewards and convincing others on his plan.

What kind of a ritual? And why would they need Biebar's balls for it? Why not someone more easier and less high key than someone like him?

Back
Top Bottom