Pricewatch!

The Witcher 3 is 27% (if you already own the 1st and 2nd game) off on GOG, making it the best price I've seen it for so far.
I am seriously tempted to break my "no preorder" rule.

Must... resist... hype...

The Witcher 3 is 27% (if you already own the 1st and 2nd game) off on GOG, making it the best price I've seen it for so far.
I am seriously tempted to break my "no preorder" rule.

Must… resist… hype…

I too got a notification from GOG

But Witcher 2 was too catering to the console crowd and it would not surprise me if at all if Witcher 3 was worse than Witcher 2. Now on the scale of things that would still make it a better game than 90% of the stuff that's out there.

Just color me still pissed that they put those stupid QTEs in a great RPG. I know they're not supposed to be in 3, but I bet they got a bunch of mini-games in 3, to keep the console gamers happy. So I can easily wait for impressions from my fellow watchers before I take the plunge.

No day one purchase - no pre order.

oh, and Stay off my Lawn.

Here's a fun game.

See if you can figure out which DLC is missing from this Heart of Irons 3 sale.

Hearts of Iron Collection III (Jan 2014)
Includes 20 items
$11.24

VS

Hearts of Iron 3 DLC Collection
Includes 18 items
$7.49
+
Buy Hearts of Iron III (base game)
$2.49

Must be a pretty good DLC to be worth $1.24. ;)

Last edited:
Here's a fun game.

See if you can figure out which DLC is missing from this Heart of Irons 3 sale.

Hearts of Iron Collection III (Jan 2014)
Includes 20 items
$11.24

VS

Buy Hearts of Iron 3 DLC Collection
Includes 18 items
$7.49
+
Buy Hearts of Iron III (base game)
$2.49

Must be a pretty good DLC to be worth $1.24. ;)
Can't help you there. Hearts of Iron is the one game series I don't care about from Paradox's lineup.

He's not asking about the one game, but about one DLC. :evilgrin:

The Gothic series, the King's Bounty series, Inquisitor, Soulbringer and Lords of Xulima are cheap on Steam right now.

Once again, I have to stand on my soapbox and proclaim the Inquisitor game a work of genius! Seriously, all of you go buy it now, if you like any sort of old-school, atmospheric, text-heavy gem of an RPG!

Once again, I have to stand on my soapbox and proclaim the Inquisitor game a work of genius! Seriously, all of you go buy it now, if you like any sort of old-school, atmospheric, text-heavy gem of an RPG!

Agreed, love that game

I bought Inquisitor two years ago, and still haven't played it. I may have to force myself to finish it sometime this year instead of writing news,and dong interviews.

BBF is mediocre. If you never buy it, you didn't miss much. Worth buying on a juicy discount.

I bought Inquisitor two years ago, and still haven't played it. I may have to force myself to finish it sometime this year instead of writing news,and dong interviews.

You should play it, Couch, if you like atmospheric RPGs with murder mysteries and following clues in quests to figure things out. It's a real unique and interesting RPG.

You should play it, Couch, if you like atmospheric RPGs with murder mysteries and following clues in quests to figure things out. It's a real unique and interesting RPG.

Is Inquisitor a 'Diablo style' game? I've read before someone praising it in RPGWatch, but I think I remember looking it up and seing it was an action RPG and didn't buy it, or am I thinking of another game?

Is Inquisitor a 'Diablo style' game? I've read before someone praising it in RPGWatch, but I think I remember looking it up and seing it was an action RPG and didn't buy it, or am I thinking of another game?

wolf, One could say the game has a bit of Diablo in it. You can't really pause and issue tactics or anything, the combat is mainly a hack n' slash - fast and challenging. The similarities continue with the atmosphere, in terms of being a dark, demon sort of thing (although the atmosphere is more amazing in Inquisitor, since it's a realistic world), but in terms of story, dialog, NPCs and everything else in the game, no, it is not Diablo.

There is a ton of well-written text in the game, a lot of story, many interesting quests with various mysteries to solve, no hand-holding, brutal difficulty (although it's not too bad when you find the 'right' path that the game wants you to go to progress), lots of exploration, companions, and so much more.

You won't be playing this game for combat, not by a long shot. You will play for the dripping atmosphere of a medieval, heretic-filled, demon-infested, realistic-in-its-fantasy, treachery-abound world. Endure the combat, have fun with everything else. It's really a gem of a game for the hardcore, old-school RPG fans. :)

Back
Top Bottom