When can we end this suffereing and have the Pestigious Magazine™ back?

When AOD comes out, which means
on Thursday
image.php

And so it comes out why you are upset.

You are confused that larping while you wear a silly hat is role-playing. Role-playing came from war game simulations and is a complex game but has almost nothing to do with someone writing fanfic of any kind, oversized weapons, or renaissance faires. The subhuman loser scum who enjoy such things have no place calling their disgustingly filthy games RPGs.

Even Bethesda and Bioware now see they are not making RPGs, and do everything to distance themselves from the word. It's blindingly obvious to everyone but people like you.

What are you talking about?

Surf Solar…. :cry: Why did DU have to do this ? You need to make a topic in the Codex group, SS. We can't lose information about your Fallout Project. Its literally the only RPG I'm looking forward to.

Thanks, but I have a bad cold right now and can't do much on the computer, the other team members are in christmas holiday - if the codex will be really only down a week, nothing of value in my subforum was lost. :p

Also, what about AoD?!

What are you talking about?

You. OMG horrible bad mens made fun of my skyrim and my fallout 3! I will say they are bad baddies who swear and crossdress, those baddos.

You got an issue? Here's a tissue.

Daily Report

The off-post activity continues. It seems the authorities outside the gates aren't as quick to merge it all, and I'm tired of venturing outside myself to try to police up these yokels, so I just don't give a shit anymore. Besides, my efforts seem to be instilling some degree of resentment among the enlisted, so I'm going to back off for now. It ain't my problem anymore.

The disturbing trend of soliciting for and joining of these "Friend Lists" as they're apparently known also continues. This is simply unacceptable, however. I realize that when we're out here in the cold, all having to fend for ourselves, this kind of unhealthy and wholly unCodexian kind of fraternization is going to occur, but it is no less abhorrent. Those who are participating are going to be allowed to do so, for now, since there's not much anyone can do about it at the moment. But rest assured, once The Commandant has finished with his work and our glorious empire is restored, those who have chosen to participate will not be forgotten, nor forgiven. There will be repercussions.

Oh yes, there will be.

P.S. we seem to have had a crazy native sneak on base and who has somehow managed to stir up the barracks with some crazy preaching of tolerance, sensitivity and even multicultural acceptance, the results of which, while amusing, are definitely detrimental not to our own morale but to the overall security of the base and to the peace treaty currently in place with our landlords. This may take some delicate explanation and appeasal to undo and to keep them off our backs. Tensions are definitely on the rise…
When the Codex site is functioning again, we must make a thread called "Codexian's Journey into Watcherwitz" and we should copy Crispy's posts there. This shit is gold. :D

I'm actually of Hungarian descent, but that was a very cool post. :salute:
Holy Cow, really? I didn't know that. Do you live in Hungary, or you are just a descendant of hungarian relatives and you are living elsewhere in the world? Anyway, you are a hungarian bro. :brofist:

You. OMG horrible bad mens made fun of my skyrim and my fallout 3! I will say they are bad baddies who swear and crossdress, those baddos.

You got an issue? Here's a tissue.

:lol: Boy, you don't pay attention do you? I guess it's hard to concentrate on threads not about trannies.

Thanks, but I have a bad cold right now and can't do much on the computer, the other team members are in christmas holiday - if the codex will be really only down a week, nothing of value in my subforum was lost. :p

Also, what about AoD?!

Can't forget AoD. But I'm pretty sure I'll be dead before its out. :p

I'm confident the fine gentlemen of the Watch do appreciate the aesthetics of the female body. But this only works if you post actual TITS AND ASS instead of random drivel! Like so:

big-ass-1ff.jpg

When the Codex site is functioning again, we must make a thread called "Codexian's Journey into Watcherwitz" and we should copy Crispy's posts there. This shit is gold. :D

You have missed mine, haven't you?

Trolls trolling trolls set to a backdrop of ponies and nazis. This is just like General Discussion. And I don't mean that in any positive sense. Why do you want to decline the world so hard, Konjad ?

Well, at least it wasn't "butthurt detected" Good job!

I really don't understand why you keep posting here. If we are pissing you off, and it's pretty obvious that this is the case, wouldn't it be better to just stop reading the thread?

Shamless

Since this site is not prestigious enough to have a library sub-forum I guess I will post here.

So I watched the first 3 episodes of Shameless last night. Guess it's a remake of a British series. So far so good. Some derp of course (a car thief? Really?) but overall amusing.

It also helps that 3 out of the 4 main women are hot, get naked (I totally thought the blonde GF was under age until she showed up topless in the tub), and are totally nailable. Fake tits black chick does scare me a bit though.

Anyway what's the general opinion on this show? Does it get better or worse from the start?

Back
Top Bottom