Looks like Full Control (Jagged Alliance: Flashback KS) is done.

ChaosTheory

Virtual Reality Hero
A couple months ago, Danish game company Full Control, makers of Space Hulk, released an email to backers of their Kickstarted Jagged Alliance: Flashback project stating that their reviews were basically to blame for the poor sales of the game. They implied that if new, positive reviews weren't posted soon, they would all but walk away from supporting it.

Seems they have done just that, and the company may be done as well.

Kickstarter physical goods have not been shipped, there has been no communication on their forums for some time, and this was recently posted by a JA:F backer who may have some insight:

"I see that many people are wondering about Full Control and the future of this game. For those who don't know yet, I will now provide the details to remove any speculations. Basically, FC is in financial trouble and mismanaged this entire project (details will follow):

Thomas Lund offering his office space for rent online: http://www.spiludvikling.dk/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=3439

A quick search on internet indicates that every member of the JAF production team is not working for FC anymore.

Moreover, a more thorough examination of the team members reveals that the game was actually produced by at most 4-5 people who actually have some game development experience. Shockingly, the large majority of the JAF development team was formed by a group of unpaid interns (mostly students) with no solid experience in game development.

Significant parts of the game were developed by unpaid interns, including but not limited to: large parts of level design, 3D modelling, and sound.

FC was fully aware that they shipped a subpar game. It is evident that all resources were put on developing Space Hulk instead of JAF.

I hope that those who disputed FC's mismanagement and conning of consumers are now convinced of FC's deceipt. Thomas Lund basically misused JAF's brand name to attract money for his studio. Money that his company in normal conditions would never be able to gather."

I would be very careful trusting this source. This seems like a hatefull troll with intention of spreading lies. FC released a patch and dlc for Space Hulk Ascenion this week and the team is still very active one the steamdiscussion boards.

I am pretty sure this is untrue and I hope I'm not wrong because I liked their games.

Last edited:
Yeah I remember posting that update where they blamed backers, and reviewers for poor sales. I knew right then the developer was in trouble.

Sad to see my guess was correct. Thank you for the information ChaosTheory.

Last edited:
Did you actually read my post? If they are closed how are they still publishing dlc and 2 patches this week? The last one 4 1/2 hours ago. At least 2 members of FC commented on steam today. It does not make sense. And the way the cited guy talked makes it really suspicious.

And FC published a production plan for this year some weeks ago. Its not going well for them but if they are closed there would be an offical statement.

No I didn't read your post. ;)

Regardless I no longer trust this developer, and I guarantee they will most likely not be around much longer. Their latest update doesn't sound to good either.
We still exist, but at very very low man count. As mentioned a few times here, JAF has not been the success we had hoped for and that means people having to leave when there is no money for paying them. That is also why things are grinding down to a crawl communication wise. Sad, but true.
Anyway I'm not a troll just a very disgruntled backer of two games from this developer. I wish them luck but I will never back, or buy any of their games again.:)

If I sound to harsh I have two reasons why.

1. Space Hulk was mess and you had to re-buy the fixed Gold version.
  2. Jagged Alliance: Flashback was released unfinished.

Back
Top Bottom