Dragon: The Game - Now on Kickstarter

Aubrielle

Noveliste
Dragon: The Game, an open world sandbox RPG now on Kickstarter, lets you experience the world as a dragon.

Inspire terror and awe in Dragon: The Game, the first open-world sandbox action RPG that lets you experience the world as the dragon.

DTG: Dragon Simulator Meets Action-RPG

You are a dragon, thundering across the sky, soaring with ravenous appetite. Do you bring majesty, wealth, and power to the lands or are you a creature of legendary terror?

Experience dragons in their proper role as the monstrous, complex, and epic protagonists that they are. In this open world action role-playing game you bring your dragon's story to life. As you hunt, eat, and age, your dragon develops. You improve and customize its wings, tail, claws, and breath weapon. Over the centuries, you develop your inner draconic magic and other latent abilities, claim territory, and impact the course of history.

Become a terrifying or benevolent dragon powerful enough to threaten city states and reshape kingdoms.
More.

More information.

The game was also released on Early Access last year, and it reminds me of another game called I of the Dragon. Though it has less strategy and more RPG elements.

Link - http://store.steampowered.com/app/305960/

So fingers crossed they get the funds to finish development.:fingerscrossed:

Yeah, the game sounds really cool. It's been on my wishlist since you reported on it, Couch.

I hope they reach their goal too.

Really want to see this game made as I enjoyed I of the Dragon as well. However, they don't seem to have made that much progress since the last time I saw a video of the game (which was a while ago). And asking for only 30k when they seem to have a ways to go with devt and with a team that size doesn't give me much confidence, specially with the "soft date" target release of Dec 2016

I hope you get to eat some "Chosen one" fool in this game. :p

Back
Top Bottom