DA:Inquisition - Tavern Songs Giveaway

Couchpotato

Part-Time News-bot
Bioware is allowing anyone to download the tavern songs from Dragon Age: Inquisition for free on the games website until February 9, 2015. I actually enjoyed some of them.

Even an Inquisitor needs some downtime for relaxing once in a while. If you've indulged in the opportunity at Skyhold's tavern to enjoy a break from the demons and Venatori, chances are you've heard some of the bard's lovely songs. Although bards do perform to entertain travelers, they also serve a greater purpose: to carry the tales of triumph and tragedy across the land.

We've received many inquiries from our fans asking where they can get these songs, and we're thrilled that you're enjoying them as much as we do. As our way of saying thank you for being the awesome community that you are, we're excited to announce that for the next two weeks, you can download these songs from a desktop computer free of charge!
More information.

I really like the tavern songs, so I'm really happy about this.

/downloading

Could be a silly question; but is this in game DLC or soundtrack you can listen to on itunes??

The songs are not DLC as you hear them every time you enter a tavern. Bioware is just going to sell them now for people who want to listen to them outside the game.
Grab your free download before February 9, 2015. Shortly after that, we'll make them available for sale on many popular digital platforms. Thank you once again for being a part of the Dragon Age community!

This was a demand from many fans on the Biwoare forums. I guess EA listened to it. And for good.

Personally, I found song tunes to be samey-same, only varying in the lyrics.

I noticed myself humming one or the other melody while I wasn't playing. So I'll download them of course. :)

Back
Top Bottom