Original Sin - Preview @ Strategy Informer

Couchpotato

Part-Time News-bot
Strategy Informer has posted a preview for the alpha version of Divinity: Original Sin.

The best RPGs or fantasy stories grab you immediately with situations, scenarios, actions, characters and dialogue that straight away get you involved and interested in this new world and what’s going on. While I can’t say the previous Divinity games did that for me Divinity: Original Sin already has even in its pre-alpha state. I have every confidence that Larian will sort out any remaining problems, and if they can keep the pace up with a great story and ever-more-interesting locations and quests this could be a serious challenger for best PC RPG in 2014. Assuming it makes 2014, of course. We’ll be watching this one closely.
More information.

Assuming it makes 2014, of course.

Someone didn't see the currently planned release date...

Being a huge fan of Divine Divinity, and the divinity series as a whole is decent too, I'm really looking forward to this game.

Or someone has more information than us… ;)

I doubt it. Larian would have announced a year long push back by now if one was required. It hasn't been that long since they announced the end of February 2014 release date.

I doubt it myself, very much. But still it's a possibility.

I think he meant as kind of a joke seeing how all the Kickstarted games (or most of them anyway) has had delays. I'm still in doubt about the February release, but I'm pretty sure it'll be "done" before summer.

Back
Top Bottom