Dragon Age: Inquisition - Next Gen Difference

Couchpotato

Part-Time News-bot
Onlysp posted a new article for Dragon Age: Inquisition that compares the graphics to all past games in the series. Of course we all know the Frostbite engine wins.

The Next Gen Difference: Dragon Age: Origins, 2 and Inquisition Compared

We here at OnlySP are incredibly excited for the upcoming onslaught of games coming this October. A lot of those games include sequels that are bridging the gap from PS3/Xbox 360 to PS4/Xbox One. So, we decided that we would take a look at the difference certain details between those games, from the last generation to the current gen.

This is The Next Generation Difference.

For our first Next Gen Difference article, we decided to focus on BioWare’s epic fantasy RPG series Dragon Age. Dragon Age: Origins was released in 2009 for PS3, Xbox 360 and PC while Dragon Age 2 was released in March 2011. The next game will be released on PS4, Xbox One and PC in October of this year. We’re going to take a look at elements of the game and compare them to each other. While some of the differences should be plain to see, it’s always good to focus on the minor details too.

More information.

A console game.

So the protagonist will move with that annoying controller sway like in Assassin's Creed.

Thank God for Larian and other PC game makers.

I have seen nothing yet that will make me not buy the game on release. So hurry up October as I can't wait to play another Bioware masterpiece.

Hint: I like variety in my RPGs and don't limit what I play.:cool:

So the protagonist will move with that annoying controller sway like in Assassin's Creed.

What do you call "annoying controller sway"?

I'm asking because I have no idea what you are talking about. I don't own a controller (or console).

Next Gen Difference
I've seen next gen vs PC difference in Watch Dogs.
The game on PC looks 10 times more rich! Okay, after applying a mod, but still…

Next gen?
Baaaaah!
Notify me again when they make PS5.

The PC platform is ALWAYS next gen, assuming you're keeping it fairly up to date. ;)

Controller sway? You mean the way the main character walks? That's just teenage-power-trip swagger.

The PC platform is ALWAYS next gen, assuming you're keeping it fairly up to date. ;)

Controller sway? You mean the way the main character walks? That's just teenage-power-trip swagger.

Actually as far as i remember Xbox360 and PS3 were slightly ahead in capability than the average PC back then.

The current gen seems quite a ways behind even average PCs already though.

Well, I'm pretty happy with my PS4 - and it's probably the nicest console I've owned in terms of being slick and just working.

That said, I can't for the life of me understand why these console companies don't do much, much more to have several enticing exclusives at release.

I don't know if they suck at coordinating this stuff, or if game developers have wised up and simply refuse to go exclusive.

However, I must say I'm really enjoy the Destiny beta - and I'm looking forward to the remastered version of Last of Us coming up soon.

Beyond that, though, it's pretty barebones when it comes to games I wouldn't rather play on my PC.

Except that Infamous Second Son looks very, very nice indeed. Gameplay isn't anything special though.

By then I'll emulate the last of us ;)

Ps3 was just too expensive to make regarding research etc. Ps4 looks nice though

A console game.

Thank God for Larian and other PC game makers.

Sadly this.

Next gen or not, it still looks like a console game with horrible console feel, console UI, console design, and console limitations.

Back
Top Bottom