Hand of Fate - A New Card Based Roguelike

Couchpotato

Part-Time News-bot
Hand of Fate is a card based Roguelike that I just discovered on kickstarter. The game is entering it's final hours, and still needs $5,000 to get funded. Here is a trailer and a link to the project for more information.
Hand of Fate is a card based roguelike, in which the player builds a collection of cards into a deck, which is then used to deal out the dungeon floors through which they adventure. Upon entering a combat, all of the cards the player has collected fly into their character's hands as fully modeled 3D assets, and combat begins.

Key Features

• Tabletop card game brought to vivid life.
  • A unique take on roguelike gameplay.
  • Visceral action-RPG combat.
  • Game changing gear and items make every playthrough unique.
  • Hundreds of encounters, items, armour, weapons, artifacts, and mysteries to unlock.
  • Unique deck building mechanics let you customise your own adventure, as you seek to defeat the Jack, Queen and King of each suit.
  • Discover the mysteries of the world of Hand of Fate, as you complete your collection.
More information.

Last edited:
Perhaps they should rather rename it into "Card of Fate" to avoid confusion (and possible hurdles) with the adventure game by Westwood ?

I love Hand of Fate. I managed to get early access and have been playing for a little while now! It is awesome. I have published a Let's Play on YouTube if anyone is interested in seeing a little gameplay. It can be found at...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_-BuBwUkZEQ

This game has tonnes of potential.

Back
Top Bottom