Darkest Dungeon - Video Interviews

Couchpotato

Part-Time News-bot
Looking pretty damn good even at this point!
So Chris Likes Mignola right?! never would have guessed ;)
(Big Mignola fanboy here and the art was my first draw on this game, that and HPL ;) )

P.S Great stuff coming from KS and the indie scene in general seems like I'll rarely have to buy big dev stuff in the near future.

If you happen to be into roguelikes and Dark souls like me, check this little indie here: Below http://www.polygon.com/2014/4/12/5608032/below-video-preview-capy-games-pax-east-2014 .Doesn't really seem to have rpg elements but there is more DS in this little indie than many generic Arpgs that try to cach in on the hype...

Great stuff coming from KS and the indie scene in general seems like I'll rarely have to buy big dev stuff in the near future.

If you happen to be into roguelikes and Dark souls like me, check this little indie here: Below http://www.polygon.com/2014/4/12/5608032/below-video-preview-capy-games-pax-east-2014 .Doesn't really seem to have rpg elements but there is more DS in this little indie than many generic Arpgs that try to cach in on the hype…

I forgive you JonNik.;)

I also believe the future of RPGs lie with crowd-funding, and Indie developers. You will notice if I stopped covering them we would barely have 2-3 news-post everyday.

Some readers may not like the coverage, but when I took over I decided to help indie developers more than the larger developers. The news is more of a mix now then it was two years ago, and I'm always looking to make it better.

Well you definitely won't hear any complaints by me as you are covering exactly the stuff I like to keep up to date with ;)

LOL on the second video the developer says that they love old games, like EOB2. I'm glad to hear that (I mean that particular game) and to have backed their project in KS.

This game is looking great. Still happy with my decision to back it.

Yeah I'm glad I backed it, looking good. :)

Daniel.

Backed this early and I'm happy I did. Doesn't hurt that the devs seem like great guys.

Back
Top Bottom