Wheel of Time.

I like Wheel of Time a lot, but I never actually tried the game. I still think it's a shame noone has made a solid RPG of it, either in the style of Baldur's Gate/Dragon Age or Gothic/Elder Scrolls. The setting has a lot of potential.

I'm also having trouble getting this running on Windows XP SP3. Any advice on getting this running would be welcome!

With the new Obsidian will be creating a Wheel of Time game now would be a good time to go vote on GoG Wish List to add this game!

Found the FREE version of Wheel of Time!

Sadly the movies aren't included, since they won't work without a lot of work and luck on win 7. The site is working on upgrading the engine to make them work, described in forums WoT2.

Hey I uploaded the movies and the music, you can just add them to the main folder for the full game. Now the movies won't work, so for example before you start playing, watch intro.mov and mission_00.mov, then start the game. After finishing the first level (you will go into a ruined city) watch the mission_02.mov and so on.

I registered at the site to ask him if he's made any progress with getting the movies working. It seems he has to approve each new member and only checks the site occasionally.

Movies
Music

Back
Top Bottom