Space Siege - New Trailer

Dhruin

SasqWatch
Word from Gas Powered Games is...
We've released a new trailer for Space Siege, and not only does it show off lots of great in-game footage, it also shows what Seth Walker looks like when he's fully cybered-up. To watch the video, head on over to Game Trailers. Space Siege will be available on the PC later this summer.
More information.

Wow, this summer? Dragon Age is still a pipe dream and already the third version of DS is ready.

Have a look at this trailer. You'll see actual gameplay mixed in with the cutscenes and I'm impressed with the graphics. DS2' were such an embarrassment, now I see what the art staff at GPG were working on when that came out. That's a good sign.

Let's just hope for some sort of narrative game better than DS2's and maybe a toolset that's usable - but let's not count on it and be too disappointed.

I actually enjoyed DS2; I thought the expansion was garbage, though, especially in respect to the artwork and lack of color. It was drab and uninteresting. The artwork/graphics in Space Siege look nice. I'd like to get a look at the interface and stuff, but I think I'll play this one when it comes out regardless.

Well DS2 didn't stop "playing itself" which put me off, other than the out of date graphics..which were actually state of the art when DS1 came out. There was a move to try and get their graphics over to NWN until MS and he Vault put a kibosh to it. Those two reasons are why DS2 was so disappointing to me.

In the trailer it doesn't appear that the companions do all the work but until I get a demo or a copy in my hands to test I just don't know. It looks cool though.

Back
Top Bottom