Feel free to stay if you want.

Smell ya later, Watch!

Hello everyone.

To be honest in the last few weeks I have more or less only browsed the Codex sporadically for the gamergate and the grimoire threads, haven't paid much attention.

Have been one of the only ones on the Watch to defend gamergate.

I use forums less because I am trying to find a Christian fellowship to join and partake in. I do not really care about posting on the Codex for quite a while in the future. My wife recently told me she is pregnant with our third child, the last we'll have.

I do look forward to Xulima, I haven't been that taken by an RPG in years.

if watchers are are big lumpy bratwurts then codexians are these small wieners found in cheap spagetti.

spaghetticapri.jpg

Love is one thing, business is another.
I won't pay you for love, nor my cash means I love some food.
And I can love the product. Doesn't mean I love the scams woven behind it.

The reason I've brought that link here is I need Codex trolls to see this post and bump it there till it starts burning all over internet. As I… Can't. For certain reasons…
You should already know there is always some agenda in my posts.
Sadly, seems codexians saw me through and ignored the opportunity. My plan failed. Sorry about that, I'll retry next time differently.

Hey why were you banned on the codex?

The unvarnished Word of God is too scary for some to handle.

I forgave all of them though, in fact I still pray for many Codexers on a daily basis.

After thinking about it a lot, I think in addition to the point above it's a very simple reason: people go there to have lighthearted foul-mouthed fun and with my refusal to compromise on my ideals I become some sort of party crasher.

I'm not even some super serious/stern guy in real life, I'm the reverse. But on a forum like the Codex, I face a predicament. I would like to engage in humor and loosen up like everyone else. But if I refuse to engage in sadistic behavior and spout vulgarities which I'm resolute to, it means I almost can't engage in any of the typical Codex humor. Even some of the nicest guys like Crispy do it, but I just can't.

I do know that with this community, things have a way of never truly ending, so I doubt this is the end for me. For now though I have things going in my life and other budding interests.

In a sense it probably did some good for both parties. I did come to realize I spent a whole lot of time there, so spending a long period of not posting there is probably good for me as well. Live to fight another day.

Surely this is not the end, but a mere interlude and the day will come when my purported transgressions and overbearing temperament are forgiven and we join forces again to smite decline mercilessly like we did in past years. I look forward to that day.

I am part of the Watch though now. If I were to return, I know I would keep posting here as well.

Last edited:
Hollywood has always been ran by Jewish people and its movies have become increasingly more decadent, that is nothing new. I never watch a single of their films. I'm not sure I was in the wrong. See for instance how comedians Javier Bardem and Penelope Cruz were blacklisted because they criticized Israel's handling of Palestinians.

I'm not always an angel, no, and at times I'm blunt, but I have my principles and I stand by them.

I'm not always an angel, no, but I have my principles and I stand by them.

I'm sure you do.

I think, though, that "I'm no angel" is a rather mild defence to rank antisemitism. I just want anyone on the Watch who may have had any doubts to know exactly what they're dealing with.

If you want me, I'll be over here with the Jews, the fags, and the commies.

I don't see criticism as antisemitism, after first trying to depict me as a latent homosexual in another thread, you are now trying to smear me again. And it's decadence I dislike, not the Jewish or any of those people. The Lord clearly instructs us in the Bible not to hate our brothers in our own hearts. It also tells us to stand up for righteousness. I serve the Lord. It is not however right to use it as a guise for our own ego and spite. I try not to do this, but I'm not saying I always succeed. I'm a sinner like everyone else. I repent to the Lord daily of my sins.

I already pray for a few Watchers to come to Jesus Christ and I think you need to be included too.

Last edited:
I refuse to engage in sadistic behavior and spout vulgarities which I'm resolute to, it means I almost can't engage in any of the typical Codex humor.
Does that mean the problem is with the site or with you?
My problem is I can't bother searching for information of any kind in the woods of flames and trolls there. I can do their "humor" style, but I need the substance. No substance = no me. That's also the reason why I hate grinders.

for instance how comedians Javier Bardem and Penelope Cruz were blacklisted
They're stupid. I could watch 24 hours of Penelope just ironing. They don't want the money? Their problem.
EA didn't miss the opportunity and is still milking Claudia Black fans.

The Codex is what it is, you have to take it or leave it. I chose to take it because of the freedom and because it has posters from all over the world who describe what their reality is truly like, which is often very different from the politically correct anglosphere.

Back
Top Bottom