RPGCodex is no more?

I guess some people don't recognize satirical intent when they're being beaten over the head with it, or else the above post wouldn't exist.

PS. I guess people from Rpgcodex don't know the meaning of moderation, middle ground, and having your own opinion and tolerating others. Otherwise the below post wouldn't exist.

Have you ever met a moderated, balanced, tolerant person who was any fun to hang up with? Fun as in hysterical, overblown, totally out there, delirious fun? Yeah, me neither. Jerks are fun. Angry cunts are fun. Evil bitches are fun. Crazy jerks, crazy angry cunts, and crazy bitches are, you guessed it, crazy fun!

KKKodexia is nothing but the embodiment of a cosmic force. Less talk about tolerance, respect, moderation, and boring stuffies, and more study of the Tao and the emanations of Mahashiva, please.

Oh yes jowood, dumping down a fabulous license and outsourcing it to india, gothic 3 extension was horrible beyond words. Arcania one of the worse game ever, but maybe watchers like it.
Reading the top ten rpg of all time thread in general discussion , i see people mentioning titles like lionheart, now thats beyond any redemption...what a lack of taste.Ultima 9!!! oh my god someone mention that as top ten of all time. Alpha protocol, what so say about that mediocre railroaded shooter with dialogue choices.I wont dissecate the list but seriously people need rpg education.

Back up at last. Took DU long enough. Not sure if I like the new look, and I hope he gets rid of the whole "must be on at least 3 bro-lists"-rule. Kinda quiet without the morons. Probably just to beta-test the new soft-/hardware with low loads.
Though, I suspect he'll keep it like this for a week or so, to see if some simply stay on the Watch and stop bothering us.

Huh, what do you mean? I still see the GOG spoof message on the frontpage and the empty forum with the embedded 'stayin alive' video...

To think someone would fall for such blatant trolling…

Give him a slide… The watchers lack years of anti- and counter- troll training every baby at the Codex has had They are undergoing fastrack course right now. :lol:

But in the end it has less to do with conformity and more to do with simple tact and etiquette. Both of which are quite high in the goth subculture as a whole. If you can not express yourself in a way that does not violate the fairly lax rules here then you prob should find one that allows for such low brow postings and move on. Generally speaking neither subculture is high on anarchy which is what the codex was close too posting standards wise.

You're wasting your time responding to these people, Harlequin. Simply post "BUTTHURT DETECTED!!!" and you'll fit right into their mindset.

The irony is that Harlequin has absolutely no tact whatsoever. He just waves his wand from atop his imaginary pedestal, raining loathing upon all.

What a faggot.

Wait, wait. Odin's prosper?

He sounds incredibly lucid on the Watch. :S

And odn't forget the let's post pretty witches and the bullet hell shmups are the only true games left thread thingies, or you ar egoing to start croaking and chasing tasty flies before you can say, like, ooopsie, did I offend the pretties and most fabulos witch ever?

And Fallot sucks. Deal with it.

I really got to say you are quickly becoming my new hero. :)

Yes, one can only shudder at the thought of hundreds of homeless codexers busting through the fences of the codex refugee thread here and migrating freely to new forums to nest and proliferate.

My God its like a disease. Where is the antidote?
I guess I'll go get a sandwich til they're done ganking here.

@ Harlequin

It's good to know at least a bit of my natural charm has survived the KKKodex, I'll sleep better from now on. And I'm sorry if I got a bit hostile at the begining of that Yule discussion. Old habits and all that.

codexlove2.png

It's heroine, though. :p

I've…seen things you people wouldn't believe.
Skyrim threads on fire off the shoulder of General RPG Discussion.
I watched tranny pics glitter in the dark near General Discussion.
All those moments will be lost in time…like Andhaira alts in rain.

Time…to die.

3414251-roy-dies.jpg

Blown away...like farts in the wind.

@ Harlequin

It's good to know at least a bit of my natural charm has survived the KKKodex, I'll sleep better from now on. And I'm sorry if I got a bit hostile at the begining of that Yule discussion. Old habits and all that.

codexlove2.png

It's heroine, though. :p

I understand and I am sorry again if I got into preach mode. I didn't realize I was speaking to a fellow pagan who didn't need 101. I think I am going to wash my hands of that thread after my last post today. It is simply degrading into insults now and I have better things to do posting wise then trade insults. None the less nice meeting you :)

I'm kind of surprised the staff here isn't cracking down on us.

Back
Top Bottom