Drakensang How do you zoom?

Drithius

Magic & Loss
Forgive the noobish question but how do you zoom in and out of your characters? Don't tell me it's the scroll wheel - I don't have one on my trackball :(

Use the scroll-wh... oh. No idea, sorry. Looks like an oversight, as there doesn't seem to be any keyboard setting for camera zoom. Maybe there's a scroll wheel emulator out there somewhere?

You go down to your local electronics shop and buy a shiny new mouse with scroll wheel!! :)

I hate mice :( Trackballs are so superior for control but mice seemingly have taken over! Last good trackball w/ scroll wheel was the Microsoft trackball explorer and they discontinued those years ago (they now run over $100 on ebay USED!!!).

Anyway, thanks for the heads up, guys... I'll try to figure something out in the logitech software.

Well, most trackpad software has a scroll feature along the side or in conjunction with a modifier key.

Aye, but it (Logitech software) simply mimics a scroll wheel in certain applications such as IE, etc., and does nothing for others such as games.

Lo and behold however, I found this last night for the Logitech marble trackball and it works well enough for me to zoom if I have to ;)

... The evolution of Mice ...

Why not buy a mouse and disconnect it when you don't need it ?

Maybe you can plug in a mouse in addition to your trackball and use it only for the zoom.

Back
Top Bottom