Obsidian Entertainment - Tim Cain Joins?

With Dungeon siege 3, I have virtually lost all hope for them. But this at least is good news. Maybe they can actually churn out an RPG now.

And the clouds darken as it begins to rain sheep.

Wasn't he at Carbine? One of the ex-Bliz people studios.

Wonder why he left....

Good news!

The following is a gay rant, that will offend some, so I placed it in spoiler tags. Tim Cain is gay, which sickens me…

Last edited by a moderator:
So... a good time for a new Fallout from Obsidian?

Hi, I am a long-time lurker of this awesome website, but I can't leave this thread well enough alone...

crpgnut, you're entire rant is disgusting and juvenile. I really can not believe in this day and age hateful trash like you even exist. The fact that you say you won't even notice proves that you are a coward and have to inability to back up your absurd comment.

"To the gay supporters at the Watch: Sorry, not all of us are homo-lovers. Feel free to spout your condemnation of my homo-cidal tendencies. I won't mind. I probably won't even notice!" That's coward talk right there. Get out.

Not at all, lostforever.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow, we actualy have real life nut bars on here...

So... Tim Cain joined Obsidian I hear.
That could be good news for most relatively mentally stable RPG fans.
Let's talk about that!

Good news. Hopefully there will now be more same-sex romances in Obsidian titles for crpgnut to enjoy.

I'm sure there will be, coaster. I'm man enough to realize that not everyone agrees with my stance. I'm fine with that, honestly.

BTW I'm anti-smoking, anti-tattoo's too.

Stunning. Some people just can't stay on topic and feel the need to inject their personal prejudices into every discussion.
I'm 'anti' a lot of things myself. But I come here to discuss and comment on RPGs. There are plenty of other forums for posting your pet peeves, be they sexual, political, medical, religious, or otherwise. Spare us here.

The question whether or not somebody is gay is not a topic for our site.

Stop this discussion now or those involved risk getting banned! :gorath:

Tim Cain joining Obsidian is great news! I hope they start churning out classic can't-miss, high quality RPG's and relive the glory days!

Don't have a LinkedIn-Acc to verify, but RPS mentioned there is an entry on his profile.

Heh. I'm not sure Cain is the answer. I've really enjoyed many of the games he's worked on, some of my favorites of all time in fact. But even those favorites were awful bug ridden messes. I wonder if Obsidian's bugs & Cain's bugs will cancel each other out or prevent them from ever publishing something ever again. :)

I'm kidding of course, mostly.

Still, best of luck to Cain and Obsidian.

Back
Top Bottom