Dragon Age: Inquisition - News Roundup # 5

aries100

SasqWatch
Video Game Sophistry has uploaded recruitment trailers for two characters in this game.
First up is Vivienne's recruitment trailer. You can watch it here.
Next up is Cole's recruitment trailer. You can watch it here.

Thanks to EdwinLi in this thread at the DAI forums for finding Vivienne's recruitment trailer.

Thanks to EdwinLi in this thread at the DAI forums for finding Cole's recruitment trailer.

In other DAI news it seems that IGN already have some quest walkthroughs up for this game. Warning: Read at your own risk as there will be spoilers in these.

IGN's first quest walkthrough is called In Hushed Whispers

IGN's second quest walkthrough is called Champions of the Just.

Thanks to Bekkael at the DAI forums for finding this.

More information.

As always I appreciate this kind of stuff getting posted but I'm not looking at any of it - I want to discover this stuff for myself. :p

Oh man Bioware what were you thinking with this gay stuff and who is the gay person on your staff that requests it?Just Youtube search "gay sex dwarves" and watch the video and you will laugh so much you wonder what where they thinking!

Wikipedia says the game is actually 95% straight, and only 5% gay. I'm offended that India/Russia/NorthKorea/MyGrandfather focus on only 5% of the game. There's a disturbance in the force as if 1,000,000 apoplectic gay dwarves cried out. And the internet is broken.

Is it just me or Codex is trying to overtake the board?

Is it just me or Codex is trying to overtake the board?
Simple answer it's the weekend, and the Codex has no news updates. That and they all love being a pain in the ass on our site. So nothing but the usual here. :evilgrin:

Also thank you for the links to the new videos aries100.:thumbsup:

Oh man Bioware what were you thinking with this gay stuff and who is the gay person on your staff that requests it?Just Youtube search "gay sex dwarves" and watch the video and you will laugh so much you wonder what where they thinking!

That was disturbing.
I could not help but feel sorry for Zevrans anus.
That dwarf must have made a helluva rift in it.

That was disturbing.
I could not help but feel sorry for Zevrans anus.
That dwarf must have made a helluva rift in it.

Metaphor for all these "closing rifts" quests I've been seeing in DAI?

Back
Top Bottom