StarCrawlers - Kickstarter Updates# 16 & 17

Couchpotato

Part-Time News-bot
Juggernaut Games has posted two more kicksarter updates for StarCrawlers. The first update is about a poll were backer can vote the game new character class.

StarCrawlers! Backers vote to pick a NEW CLASS II - The Envotening

YOU'VE DONE IT. The Engineer has joined the crew, and it's time to pick a new class. This poll will run until March 19th, or until the next stretch goal for a class vote is unlocked. Now... get in there and vote!

https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/VMG7D56
The second update is a reminder the game has 35 hours left. The game so far has earned $89,066 of $65,000 goal. So all etxra income will allow the game to expand more.

35 Hours To Go! & Press Build Sneak Peek

Let's take a sneak peek at the press demo build! First off - some sweet new environments.

Here’s a version of the nav room from the Stella Marin colony ship. Maybe if you poke around, you can find some clues about what happened to the residents :O At the very least you’ll have to locate the ships black box and get it back to the corp that hired you if you want to get paid.

Unfortunately, someone’s looking to steal your score! Enter Riggo - scourge of Crawlers everywhere. He’s a Bounty hunter with a reputation for shady dealings and opportunism. He’s looking to make off with the box - by any means necessary. His pack of drones will make him a tough adversary - especially Evei (don’t let her diminutive size fool you!)

Here's an awesome first look video posted by FedoraG4mer! https://www.youtube.com/watch… Be on the lookout for more first impressions of StarCrawlers popping up in the next few days!
More information.

I pledged this game but to me, it has one of the lamest ideas for stretch goals ever. I've never felt compelled to up my pledge for the so-called stretch goal goodies.

Back
Top Bottom