The Cesspool

Status
Not open for further replies.
I gotta hand it to ya, Black Cat. That was one fuckin' hell of a post up there.

If my boyfriend were to give me one of those he would go back to being ex totally fasty fast, though probably he would kill himself before touching something like that, ewww.

What do you mean "go back to ex"? You guys enjoy breaking up then making up over and over?

But do they come with consequences?

Goatfuck! You burned me to it.

Kind of like Bioware gamey games.

Nah, you always end up at the same point in those games.

~*~Übereil~*~

@ Crispy

*twitches ears happily*

:blush:

@ Itachi-Kun

"What do you mean "go back to ex"? You guys enjoy breaking up then making up over and over?"

Kinda. We broke, like, some time before i started my The Legacy's LP, then again halfway during my Shin Megami Tensei's LP, then twice during those three months i left my Shin Megami Tensei II's LP abandoned. And, like, at least thrice more before i even joined Fair Codexia. We are both, like, kind of confrontational.

And tonight he, like, totally went to do Andras' knows what with some friends of his instead of petting my fluffy tail, so i am totally telling him to go screw himself up the nose with a rusty nail once he starts answering my SMS thingies again. I kind of hope he got robbed and beaten up to a pulp, for his own good. *Angry cat is bloody angry*

Übereily-Chan

The land of fairies and pretty witches, nya!
Now, where does the itachi part comes from? Do I really want to know?

Anyway that sounds like a perfectly normal relationship: you are madly in love with him, he is madly in love with you, so you do the only thing you guys can do under these circumstances and break up.

Oh shit...

Shit just got real.

Yes.

For some attachment means chains.
Chains means restriction, suffocating.
Letting go of acceptance is thus a shortcut to freedom.

But for others attachment means freedom.

What is it that some feel chained when others don't? What are they afraid of?
What primal drives rule their lives, forcing them to flee in terror?

On that subject, what forces someone to feel they have to restrict someone else to feel free?
And what forces someone to feel they have to be able to provoke to feel free?

There's those who seeks attention more than freedom.
Why do one need attention? I think it's based on being unsure about ones identity.
Just how much attention is enough to satisfy the need? Some will never be satisfied.

What is a man? A miserable little pile of secrets!

Man is, regardless of perspective, a false concept.
Woman and man is, little more than a false dichotomy.

Suicide is the only answer. Rape works just as well though.

Rape works just as well though.

Being raped, raping someone else or raping oneself? Add "not raping at all" and you have four classifications for humanity.

And aren't you, like, doing totally the same? Aren't you pretending, for example, those who shave their heads and tattoo a big Deutscher Sieg on their arms are doing it not because it is real for them, but because they are escaping something else? Aren't you, indirectly, pretending Fair Codexia's harshness is some weaklings' way to avoid getting hurt instead of something, say, deeper?

I'm not pretending. I'm claiming. Not for all skinheads/Codexers, for sure, but for the majority of them.

I might be mistaken, of course, but that's my theory.

And, like, my mom dies, yay? So i come here and tell you all guys and gals and trannies, my mom die! And you all go, like, sob sob, cry on my shoulder, poor little kitty, etc, while mosty most of you guys and gals and trannies don't give a bloody bleep about the fact my mom is Conqueror Worm's fodder now. You know it, i know it, they know it. Which is the ilusion, then? The dream, the mirage, the stuffie and the thingie and the nya and the etc.

Most don't, of course. But *some* do. And those are the ones that count. The ones that offer false comfort don't count any more than the ones going "s'okay she was a bad lay anyway" in another kind of environment.

Is that kind of superficial, false comfort better than going (or should i say venturing, daring, etc) into Fair Codexia's general discusion and saying, like, hey, my mom died and i went emo. And yes, it will be a shitstorm, maybe a total shitstorm, and the amount of awful taste will be enough to eclipse the sun and stuffies. But when someone comes and, like, says something pretty, or sends a cute private message about it, or thingies, or something, you know it's for real and not because most of the locals are going to go all baaaaaaaaaw if they make a real tasteless joke about your mom and, like, the worm and stuffies and… Ewwwwwww. Air and Darkness, maybe i have spent too much time on Fair Codexia, nya.

If it works like that at the Codex, great — then you have a really good community going there. Just like the one here, actually, only your local dialect is different.

Some people is reading too much into this, nya. It isn't really butthurt or stuffies or thingity thingies.

No? Okay, then. My mistake, then. Carry on…

It's only fun if they scream.

What is a man? A miserable little pile of secrets!

The human brain is a Pandora's Box

:
2ise7wl.jpg
:

Lawl, my name doesn't fit the table on the left. What a sucky forum design.

If a man born in Poland is a Pole, is a man born in Holland a Hole?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom