Witcher 3 - PAX East Gameplay Trailer

So basically you have nothing logical to add, as usual, and chicken out of the conversation by invoking self-convenient "so many people here" strawman.
Such waste of time.

So basically you have nothing logical to add, as usual, and chicken out of the conversation by invoking self-convenient "so many people here" strawman.
Such waste of time.

Nope, just calling it as I see it. I've observed you arguing with no less than 4 different people in this thread alone.

But let me guess... we're all just trolling you, right? :)

That's YOUR subjective reality.

Whether I or anyone was arguing or debating is subjective. Who provoked whom is debatable too. What is considered trolling depends on which company you are speaking against.

By now, you should have understood this.

Of course it's debatable, and the fact that it was always with you is just a coincidence.

Have a good one bro. :)

It's not always with me.

Till some years back you and Dart were derailing almost each and every thread with your constant bickering and pot shots at each other, who's version of "facts" is more accurate and what is subjective, how many people in any specific thread agreed or disagreed with either one of you..and so on and on and on. Too many threads were locked down due to constant attempts one-upmanship and trying to have the last word, till Dhruin intervened inevitably, each time.

So it's not always with me.

Such waste of time.

I'll pretend this was pointed at me.

You don't like what you saw on youtube videos, great. I don't really know why did you waste your time on youtube when, and if, you dislike previous two witchers as you suggest.

Anyway, gotta run chicken out here and move to troll EA forums. Cya there.

It's not pointed at you, Joxer. Relax.

If every person who doesn't like a particular game, or some aspects of it, stops sharing his opinions, we will never have any discussions. Every thread essentially will be filled with fanboys thru and thru.

Also, I am not on EA forums. Or even Ubisoft.

Back
Top Bottom