The Totally NEW Team Corwin Thread

Of course you crashed out, why do you think it's called PartyCRASHERS!! :)

And yes, it crashed. ;) Sort of: ;)

(Yesterday I was too tired to properly reply on this …)

Last edited:
Finished Shan-To-Kor today. The end was hard, but remarkably short. But the end reward was definitively worth it. Imho.

And, yes I admit it : I keep some items and armor just because they look so cool … ;)

My ranger had given my wizard a robe with Power III … And it looks so cool ! This is so far the most colourful clothing/armor I've seen !

I used the sending of items via the in-game post for sending a few arrows with a lesser dragon bane to my ranger … And it works ! Okay, I sound like a newbie, but keep in mind that I have never tried it before ! ;)

Of course I have put these arrows into the Guild Chest, since i have no use for them, but you are battling dragons all of the time … ;)

I have put a few more things into the chest, like potions, but I fear that it might look like "junk" to you. I don't know, but if it isn't gone from the chest within a week, then I'm taking these items back. There are a few pieces of new weapons and armor put into it by me, too. Like 1 Mithral Knight Armor piece …

Edit : By the way : I finished Kobold Assault with a group on I think it was the elite difficulty level today - with my level 9 ranger. ;)
I begin to like group questing, especially on those "assault-like" quests. ;)

That's why I've put the list of guilds into this thread. Placing our guild there would make us more known.

Last week I think it was I had a good chat with someone in the market place. He actually kind of invited me into his guild, but I replied that I was already in one (he had turned the guild names in the options menu off).

He said he was writing short stories, too. If I remember correctly, mostly D&D-related stories.

Edit : News regarding Update 13 : An article at Gamespot : http://www.gamespot.com/features/dungeons-and-dragons-online-update-13-tour-6350644/

Last edited:
More known doesn't matter; are we actively recruiting? So far, we have all of one non-Watch member in guild, and that's my brother.

TBH, even if we did start actively recruiting, I'd rather only recruit those whom we've ran with a few times first, and established as good people to group with. Note that doesn't mean anything in terms of their characters, just how they act in-game. I don't want any more assholes in guild other than myself, thank you very much.

BUT......Thrasher isn't IN the Guild!! :) Actually, we are a private guild open to all members of the Watch plus personal friends or family members. We are NOT openly recruiting.

Another incident from the Harbour :

At one point I suddenly felt lonely. First, I couldn't make up what it was. Then, I noticed : The blue names were gone. No player characters to be seen in the distance anymore.

Was I alone ? Did I have the whole Harbour instance for myself ?

And then it happened : A Dragon ! Yes, there was one flying from the sea over the Harbour into the town !
I barely managed to do you screenshot. The form is quite … "quirky", but you can imagine a Dragon seen from one side on the screenshot. It was actively flapping its wings, of which you can see one.

I should have been there, perhaps other things might have happened, too. ;)

Attachments

• A Dragon Over Stormreach Harbour !.jpg
    A Dragon Over Stormreach Harbour !.jpg
    48 KB · Views: 17
Yes - I have far too many clickies ! ;)

I'm especially proud of my collection of bows ! Each one for a different task ! ;)

Same goes for blades ! ;)

My newest clickie : A pair of boots with feather fall built in ! :) No more feather fall spells needed ! :)

Another clickie I really wanted : Goggles of "detect secret door" ! :)

Which leads me to the thought that I really have to get the last remaining 18 points of Kundarak favour for my bank space upgrade …

All my characters have Feather Fall boots; I consider it essential!! :) So is Bank and Inventory space; I NEVER have enough!!!! :D

Yes, the old hoarders' problems … ;)

I received the feather fall boots only as end reward from Shan-To-Kor yesterday or the day before that.

With them, I might perhaps try another go at The Pit - one day … ;)

Edit : Just found a forums entry there in the DDO forums :

Musouka said:
Also, don't forget that Velah can be seen flying in the sky above Stormreach at times.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom