RPG where you play Wizard/Mage

Big thanks to everyone that has posted suggestions. I'll try these.

NWN2
Gothic3 + Community patch 1.7
Fable: The Lost Chapters
Well nice choice but if i remember correctly Fable was 99999999 times easier playing as a fighter it was in fact the only game i never died nor reloaded .
Gothic 1.7 isnt out yet but 1.6 is very good.
Take a look at http://www.rpgwatch.com/wikka/MageWay its very good and doesnt have any spoilers.Have fun

Oh, I forgot Fable series. I did play them a bit. Combat becomes so damn easy afterwards, its a joke. Beware... camera issue with NWN2 will make you hate that game so (at least it did for me).

Beware... camera issue with NWN2 will make you hate that game so (at least it did for me).
Still a bit wonky, but far better after installing the MotB expansion via the NWN2 Gold package, or so I'm told (I bought Gold, so didn't have to fight the original camera).

No, just fight in the front row with your mage after every pre-battle cut scene!! grrrrrrr :(

Still a bit wonky, but far better after installing the MotB expansion via the NWN2 Gold package, or so I'm told (I bought Gold, so didn't have to fight the original camera).

And well learn the shortcut to reset cam from far and that's not much a problem, really that is detail in comparison of how good (or not) is a RPG.

Back
Top Bottom