Fallout: New Vegas - J.E. Sawyer "Hardcore" Mod v4

Dhruin

SasqWatch
I'm very tempted to have my first "serious" play-through with this mod installed but the tweaking of the level cap seems a bit extreme. What is the level cap in the vanilla?

And how about a hardcore mode for another game he was lead designer? Yes, I'm talking about Lionheart!
Leave the good game alone, buff the one that wasn't good.

Level cap without DLCs installed is 30 (feels almost right, think I would've preferred 20-25 ish), with all DLCs installed 50 (waaaaaaaaay too high).

Of course, I haven't looked at this mod but level 30 cap with all DLCs installed would probably feel way too quick as well if XP gain/XP to next level were kept at vanilla speed.

Fallout is dead for me. I'm sad that it got to this.. that's why I'm waiting for a long time before I play the games I really care about. All these updates and mods make a huge difference.

This guy is what I want a games developer to be like.Anyone know if he is onto a new project yet?

I imagine he's working on the South Park RPG.

He isn't, as far as I know. Unless Obsidian managed to strike a contract no one has managed to catch on, he's probably working on new titles pitches for publishers and the likes.

Back
Top Bottom