U6 Project...Automap?

crpgnut

SasqWatch
RPGWatch Donor
Original Sin Donor
Alrighty, loaded up the game and had all sorts of video issues. Got those fixed and I've picked up a bunch of junk in the castle, grabbed a small, available NPC and headed into the sewers. I keep getting turned around though, is there an automap? In the original game you turned it on with the tab key. Please note, that I'm getting ready to look in the U6 folder to see if there's any help there, but thought I'd pose the question here too. TIA! I have the World map and it's mostly useless if you've played Ultima in the past. Vital if you haven't though :)

You can turn on the standard DS map in the options section. The standard in U6P is that you can only see a map with a peering gem.
Happy adventuring.

Thanks, Snome. I finally figured it out and turned off that feature. Peering gems are a nice idea, but I like the convenience of the automap. I just started and had my first fight with a mimic. That was way cool! I'm already out of reagents for heal and cure though and my yellow potions are dwindling rapidly. I haven't found hardly any gold yet to replenish my stock, though the mimic had about 150.

Next question: How do I hot key more than one spell at a time? It gets really dull having to open my spell book every time I want to change. The spell book has hot keys supposedly but I haven't found a way to quickly scroll between spells during combat. Didn't someone write a mod for DS1 that gave us the hot bar of DS2? Is that mod compatible?

Back
Top Bottom