Alien RPG - Concept Art

Nah, it's just interesting that you said you've never seen anything from Giger that reminded you of human genitalia.

I find it interesting that anyone would be foolish enough to back up someone trying to claim that "all" Giger art is human genitalia. :)

I'm sure you can twist your own words around to have said something entirely different, and being incredibly stubborn is a very human failing. If you feel you "lose" somehow by admitting you might have been too quick or perhaps should have articulated it differently - that's no biggie to me.

Lots of nice and smart people are like that, and it makes those of us capable of admitting we're wrong just THAT much more appealing ;)

I'm trying to figure out if that was an attempt at humor, or if you sincerely don't realize that you just described yourself *exactly*. Oh well, it seems irony has been your strongpoint today anyways.;)

The original Alien:

hr-giger-6.jpg

I find it interesting that anyone would be foolish enough to back up someone trying to claim that "all" Giger art is human genitalia. :)

I don't back people up, as that would require taking sides. I point out things I see :)

I'm trying to figure out if that was an attempt at humor, or if you sincerely don't realize that you just described yourself *exactly*. Oh well, it seems irony has been your strongpoint today anyways.;)

It was sort of a combination of humor and pointing out that you can't admit to being wrong. I will admit that it's rare to see it from me, but it's possible and that's because I'm superior to you, my young friend ;)

I don't back people up, as that would require taking sides. I point out things I see :)

Nice sidestep, but that's ok.

It was sort of a combination of humor and pointing out that you can't admit to being wrong. I will admit that it's rare to see it from me, but it's possible and that's because I'm superior to you, my young friend ;)

So then it was actually humor and hypocrisy... thank you for clearing that up.:D

So then it was actually humor and hypocrisy... thank you for clearing that up.:D

Excellent humor mixed with a bit of truth :)

Remember, it can set you free!

Back
Top Bottom