The Future is here?

There`s a misspelling in your link.

Interesting this statement comes out few weeks after Sony unveiled the PSP 2, with it`s PS3 - like graphics. Wonder how these two compare?

I could certainly see a future where your android (or similar) device functions like a phone/tablet/whatever, but then you could dock into something and it functions like a full blown PC.

Until then, I'd just like a present where you could synchronize easily your mobile device and your full blown pc.

Anyway, it certainly looks impressive. I feel like the 2000's is starting to look like the future I was dreaming of when I was in short pants. The future is merely ten years late. Now, we just need someone to make a hoverboard, and we're set.

What does "Kal-El" mean ? It sounds like an Arabian name to me ?

Never watched Superman?

I can't wait until people get bored playing with these pointless toys :)

You can keep waiting for a long time. :)

What does "Kal-El" mean ? It sounds like an Arabian name to me ?

They code-named their next processors after super-heroes, so it's the name of a super-hero. Google says Superboy. :)

Yes. Both are superheroes, Asterix more than Lucky Luke.

And we know their identities. No Clark-always-disappears-when-Superman-arrives-and-vice-verca-and-still-no-one-has-a-clue. Heck, those people are more dense than those around Lassie.

Very true... the battery problem is getting more and more series.

I wouldn't say it haven't evolved at all. But it certainly hasn't been as fast as the performance has evolved!

I just saw a car on TV, capable of 200 kmph, and supposedly good for 300 km before recharging. With half a ton of batteries.

I could have gone quite a bit faster if those pesky BMW's, Audi's and Mercedes' weren't blocking the fast lane all the time. Pffft Germans ! :D

Of course, the SAAB is running on fuel and not battery power, forgot to mention that :p

Back
Top Bottom